Putting My Plan In Motion

I have some shit up my sleeve today! My mama has agreed to watch my baby girl while I put my plan in motion! I'm going to get my hair and nails done buy some sexy lingerie hell I don't think he's worthy of all that regardless I'm sticking to the plan. I Even went so far as to reserve the best room at the Ritz Carlton suite 220. I want to make sure that the Mf enjoys what could be his last night on earth.

Here's where the plot thickens immediately after I pull this plan off my baby and I have to leave town I thought about going to back home to hide out but it's too risky. I have a great-aunt in Virginia that wouldn't mind my baby and I staying with her for a while. Let me give her a call.

(Calling Aunt Sonya)

Ring, Ring, Ring!

"Well hello Naomi how have you been? How is Romia doing?" Aunt Sonya inquires with enthusiasm.

"We're both great Auntie but I need you to listen okay Romia and I need to come stay with you for a while to get away from some things but promise me that you won't tell anyone that we're with you," I pleaded as I made my way to my hair appointment.

"You have my word I won't tell anyone but what's going on? Can you tell me?" Aunt Sonya asked with overwhelming curiosity.

"No we'll see you in a few days," I replied firmly before ending the call.

(Walking into the salon)

"Hey Trina thank you so much for squeezing me in at the last minute," I said anxiously as I sat in the shampoo chair.

"No problem girl," Tina smiled as she began to shampoo my hair.

"So how are things going with you and Coy?" Tina inquired as she massaged the shampoo into my hair.

"The way shit is looking the news just may be doing a story on his ass," I replied with all seriousness.

"Girl you're crazy," Tina replied in shock as she rinsed the shampoo from my hair.

To my surprise in walks the want to be baby thief LaKee.

"Hey, Naomi how is Mia? But I'm here for my silk press," LaKee said with an eerie calmness.

"Kee, you got some nerve how would you feel if I asked you how you're doing after I fuck you up?" I asked as I gave LaKee's trifling ass a death stare.

Tina and LaKee looked at each other in disbelief.

Finally, after an hour my hair appointment was over.

"Thank you, Tina, I appreciate it," I said before walking out the salon.

                                           (Driving to Victoria Secret)

I hate to spend money trying to be sexy for a disloyal man but I have to stick to my plan. As I slowly made my way around the store Coy called interrupting my focus.

"Hello hey bae what's up?" I answered hiding my sinister thoughts.

"Nothing much what are you up to? I'm on my break bored," Coy said calmly.

"I'm about to leave Victoria's Secret." I replied while swiping my card to pay for my stuff.

"Oh what do you have up your sleeve?" Coy asked in his bedroom sexy voice.

"It's a surprise but I'm sure that you'll love it," I responded with confidence.

"I'm sure I will but Nae I have to get back to work I can't wait to see you when I get home," Coy said with excitement before ending the call.

                                              (About six hours later)

At the hotel...

My day has been quite interesting to say the least from running into LaKee at the hair salon to buying my first pistol. I used the oversized coach bag that Coy bought me last week to conceal the weapon as I snuck it inside the hotel. To add more kink to my plan I'm going to cuff the piece of shit to the bed and pray for the unsuspecting housekeeper that finds him. I'm laying here in a Black mesh robe with no panties and no bra on waiting for Coy to come out of the bathroom so I can finally put my plan in motion!

While Coy is getting a shower I eased the pistol from my Coach bag and quietly loaded it before sliding the gun underneath the pillow.

"Damn bae, you look so sexy can I taste you?" Coy asked in his bedroom sexy voice as he walked out of the bathroom.

"You sure can daddy," I replied as I slowly spread my legs.

"Little does Coy know I may be his last meal," I said silently to myself as Coy devoured my kitty.

"Are you ready to saddle up bae?" Coy inquired immediately after feasting on me.

"Of course daddy but let me spice things up I brought some handcuffs and a blindfold.

"That's what I'm talking about," Coy replied with overwhelming excitement as he adjusted himself on the bed.

"Should I? or should I not dim this MF lights?" I asked myself as I straddled and blindfolded him.

As thirty long minutes of suckin and loving on Coy came to an end I reached under the pillow and grabbed the pistol and took it off of safety!

"Coy guess what bitch you fell into my trap and I overheard you and LaKee planning to steal my baby and raise her! Oh yeah, and you told her that you were coming home! You're going home alright I hope you asked God to forgive you for your sins because the sweet chariot has come to carry your dumb ass home!" I declared as I cocked the gun.

"Nae wait I'm," Coy pleaded in fear as I grabbed the pillow to muffle the gunshots.

Pow 💥 Pow 💥 Pow 💥 smoke filled the hotel room...

Fuck I need to get the hell out of here and make my way to Virginia and never return to Florida! If I do my baby may have to grow up without me!

Sorry for the delay but to make things more suspenseful I split the rest of the parts up 😘❤️

©️2019 All Rights Reserved.