Mommy Dearest

As I sit here looking at the seventy grand Keno and Kenai gave me for telling where Nae is I feel guilty. No one knows about the secret past that Gucci and I had. Yes, I'm obviously much older than him but he done things for me that my husband couldn't. When I got my diagnosis Messiah I mean Gucci, paid for all of my medical bills upfront and handled some of our past due bills when I was out of work.

Gucci and I became acquainted with each other when his mother and me worked for a big insurance company together for several years. About two years before I began having medical issues Messiah and I began this hot and heavy love affair. I mean we would sneak off and have some of the best sex I felt like Angela Bassett in How Stella Got Her Groove Back! Although I robbed the cradle due to the fact that I'm fifty and he was thirty-two that didn't stop the attraction between the two of us! As a matter of fact, Messiah and I had sex a week before he was killed by Lei.

"So, Sanaa, who gave you this kind of money? Because I damn sure didn't!" Dalvin asked as I quickly counted out the seventy grand.
"My coworkers babe, " I replied hoping that would smooth things over.
"Sanaa, really why would they give you seventy thousand dollars cash?" Dalvin responded giving me the side-eye.
"Sanaa don't end up divorced because you know that I'm well known and finding out the truth wouldn't be as hard as you think and, if I have to divorce you behind this alleged donation I advise you to save it because you're going to need to survive on it I assure you that I'll stand firm on the prenuptial agreement that we signed! You won't get shit from me!" Dalvin added as he stared into my eyes sending a chill down my spine.

I know that I went against the grain and betrayed my daughter, granddaughter, and son in law Rome by giving up Nae's whereabouts. No one would believe that me the church going housewife has so many skeletons in my closet let's just say that there's so much more to me that people could never fathom.

©️2019 All Rights Reserved