No One's Safe

People have no idea how deep my thought process is sometimes. This last week I've been really been reflecting on my life and how I need to evolve as a man. God knows I miss my brother but taking Leilani's life is not going to solve shit it'll only add to my body count. See here's the thing my family runs these streets and the only reason I'm not in prison for raping Gloria and for the other crimes I committed our daddy is a judge but to salvage his career he cut ties with Gucci and I. Although he stepped back a lot he has at times pulled some strings to keep us out of major legal trouble.

Uncle Lonnie on the other hand doesn't mind making deals with the devil. With that said, he is the one who finalized the price tag on Lei's head and Dalvin at this point damn near has one foot in the grave but he may be burying their daughter before him. Once Unc finalized the price tag on Leilani's head there's no going back. I've got some time to kill so I'm going to chop it up with Unc.

Ring, Ring, Ring!

"What's going on nephew?" Uncle Lonnie asked with enthusiasm.
"I'm headed to your house right now so we can chop it up," I replied while parked at the gas station.
"Okay, I'll see you in a few minutes," Uncle Lonnie said before ending the call.

          (About Twenty minutes later)

I walked around to the backyard where Uncle Lonnie was sitting enjoying the fall breeze. I came over today to ask him to remove the price tag he and I agreed to put on Leilani's life . It's not worth it I'm not saying that I don't want to shake her ass up. But after she asked me to kill Rome and Naomi it shook me man due to the fact that I wouldn't ask a soul to help me end the life of my brother and his wife!  Leilani is delusional as fuck and instead of killing her like we initially wanted to we may need to spare her and get her some help.

"What brings you by today nephew?" Uncle Lonnie asked as he sipped on a Corona.
"I was at the strip club recently and you won't believe who I ran into man Leilani and she had the audacity to ask me to help her kill Naomi and Rome we should spare her she needs help," I said while burying my head in my hands. 
"Wow, that's crazy but let me get this straight now you're wanting to spare the little hoe after what she has done to our family?" Uncle Lonnie said looking absolutely confused.
"Ni**a have you lost the mind that you were blessed with? I'm not taking the price tag off of her head and if she doesn't answer for Gucci's death someone close to her will and that's on my life," Uncle Lonnie added with seriousness in his voice.
"Okay Unc I have some business to handle I'll talk to you later," I replied before casually walking away.

Uncle Lonnie is going to make sure that someone pays for Gucci's death if it is the last thing he does. So, there's no way to tell how this is going to end.

                   (Uncle Lonnie's voice)

What the hell makes Kenai want to save Leilani I guess he had a coming to Jesus moment and that's okay! But I haven't had that moment yet and with that said I'm going to make sure someone answers for Gucci's death. If I don't kill Leilani directly I'll make her feel it indirectly. I feel like being good a Samaritan and visit Dalvin in the hospital today.

After getting a quick shower and eating breakfast I headed to the hospital.

"Hey how doing ma'am my name is Lonnie Smith I'm here to see my brother Dalvin Smith," I said calmly with a sinister smile.
"I'm good sir he's in room 230," The receptionist replied with enthusiasm.

Man I have to ask God for forgiveness that MF ain't my brother and my last name is not Smith I'm a DuVernay!

I walked over to Dalvin and whispered in his ear.

"You should thank your daughter Leilani for being the reason why you are meeting the Lord today," I whispered in Dalvin's ear before quietly smothering him putting him out of his misery!

©️2019 All Rights Reserved.