Kiss Me Goodbye!!!

It's been a few weeks since Naomi let me know she's pregnant and I'm a firm believer that children are a huge blessing. But I'll a fool to stay with Nae knowing that my father ran up in her hell nah!! Not too mention the pain of uncovering the affair between my soon to be ex-wife and my dad damn near drove me to end my life it's time to go! Without question, I'm leaving Nae's ass in the dust but if the baby she's carrying is mine I'm going to man up. The child is innocent and shouldn't have to suffer because Nae's giving up the cat recklessly.

Today while Nae's at work I'm gonna pack my shit but first I'm stopping by my attorney's office to put the final touches on these divorce papers.

                                                        (Twenty minutes later)

As I pull into the parking lot of my attorney's office I'm on the verge of tears. It's believed that men aren't supposed to cry under these circumstances I've earned the right to shed tears. It's time to get this over with I'm serving Nae with these papers. I'm well composed as I enter the attorney's office.

"Hello I'm Romeo Grady and I have a ten-thirty appointment with Mr. Howell," I said to the receptionist with a smile.

"Hello Mr. Grady good morning Mr. Howell is waiting for you," The receptionist responded professionally.

I'm sad and happy all at the same time to get the ball rolling on this divorce! Honestly, I could have tolerated Nae doing anything else but screwing my dad is something that I can never respect or overlook. Before knocking on Mr. Howell's I took a deep to release my anxiety.

Knock, knock, knock!

"Come in," Mr. Howell answered from the other side of the door.

                                             (Entering Mr. Howell's office)

"Good morning Mr. Grady we're meeting this morning to review the divorce papers and ensure that you want to continue with the process," Mr. Howell said as we shook hands.

"Let's do it I'm beyond sure my marriage is completely done," I replied casually.

"I don't think Mrs. Grady deserves alimony due to the fact that she has carried an affair for some time now. What do think about giving her half of everything?" Mr. Howell suggested.

"Well I'll give her money to get a nice home and a vehicle to get to and from work but that's all I'm willing to give her," I replied while scratching my head.

"Sounds like a plan we can have her served Thursday," Mr. Howell said while gathering the paperwork scattered across his desk.

"Let me be the one to give her the divorce papers Friday that way she can have the weekend to recover from it," I responded while secretly concocting some shit in my head.

"Okay come by the office the same time Thursday I'll have the papers ready have a good day Mr. Grady," Mr. Howell said as we both stood up to shake hands before ending the appointment.

Naomi's birthday is Friday here's what I've got planned for her a nice dinner at Red Lobster with both families and when she least expects it I'm giving her a box with the divorce papers inside. I'm gonna make sure that I put a nice bow on top I know that I shouldn't do this in such a public place but I have to make her ass feel the sting I felt karma is a bitch!

I know the perfect person to let in on the surprise Nae's sister Leilani. She's great at keeping secrets to be clear Leilani is the woman that I cheated on Naomi with. As I said before Nae is aware of me cheating on her but I couldn't bring myself to reveal who I had the affair with. I'm gonna push up on Leilani to help plan this birthday dinner for Nae.

                                                             (Calling Leilani)

Ring, Ring, Ring!

"Well hello, Romeo long time no speak what's up?" Leilani answered in her bedroom sexy voice.

"Listen I'm planning a last minute birthday dinner for Naomi can you keep everything a secret and get her to the restaurant for me?" I inquired with low key excitement.

"To this day does my sister know that I sucked your dick better than she ever has?" Leilani asked conceitedly.

"Chill out Leilani man, okay but do that for me though," I laughed.

"But Rome answers this when are you going to let me lick on that "good bar" again I need to satisfy my sweet tooth," Leilani asked with all seriousness.

"Whenever Nae signs these papers I might hem you up," I responded as my wood stood up.

I have to admit that my suicide attempt was a result of uncovering the affair between my dad and Naomi. But logically I have to ask why I let the affair send me over the edge when I already know what Nae's sister pudding tastes like? Shit, I guess my guilt was also eating away at my conscious. This shit is about to get real damn.

©️2019 All Rights Reserved.