Deadly Promise

Instead of sending my Saturday afternoon shopping until my heart is content I have to go get my stuff from Rome's house! To be honest I'm having murderous thoughts and yes I understand that I can't get mad about man who belongs to my sister. Nae also knew that Mel belonged to Gloria so her hypocritical nasty ass needs to analyze the mess she's entangled in. There's no way to tell how heated our interaction may get today with that said I'm going to have my pistol on me.

My mind is all over the place the only reason I may think twice about not killing Naomi and Rome is I don't want Romia to be parentless no child deserves that kind of heartache. Again there's no telling how this interaction will go I have to brace myself. I have only five minutes to decide whether I'm going to listen to God or satan my heart is about to beat out my chest. Instead of calling Rome I'm doing a surprise visit.

                  (Five minutes later)

Knock, Knock, Knock!

                     (Naomi's Voice)

"Who the hell could be coming by at 8:30 in the morning?" I thought to myself as I glanced at the time on my phone.

"I'll go answer the door," Rome said as he forced himself out of bed.

Seconds after Rome answered the door.

"Rome we need to talk," I overheard Lei say with force in her voice.
"Lei it's 8:30 in the morning I don't have time to deal with this right now," Rome said with frustration.
"Rome you better not walk away from me MF I'll dim your lights right now why didn't you tell me that you and Nae were working things out?  I don't care if y'all work things out her pu++y will never be better than mine" Lei declared with trembling in her voice as she cocked her gun.

Without another thought I quietly jumped out of bed and grabbed the safe with Rome's pistol inside making my way down the hallway.

"Leilani bitch if you don't want a hole in the back of your head I advise you to put the gun down," I said as I cocked the gun while holding the gun to the back of Lei's head.
"So, Nae the love of community dick has you about blow your own sister's brains out? Wow!" Lei chuckles.
"Okay I'll leave but know this yeah you caught me slipping twice but on my life you won't have this opportunity a third time!" Lei said before spitting in Rome's face and leaving the house.

This whole situation is beyond crazy and as much I hate to say this all of the deceit, betrayal, and dick swapping is going to leave someone in a ditch stinkin. Let's just say It damn sure won't be me and I put that on everything!

©️2019 All Rights Reserved.