We Meet Again!!

We Meet Again!! Part Thirty-fourMy Father-in-law and My LoverIt's been a few days since I had my run in with Rome and Naomi. To call it mind-blowing would be an understatement my sister put a gun to the back of my head all in the name of dick that both us have rode. I'll never understand it nor will I try to but I have a deep vendetta against Rome and Naomi I'll make sure they regret crossing me that's for sure!

Now that Rome has cut ties with me in an effort to save his fragile marriage that means I have to start grinding again. I don't mind I've always been a bonafide hustler with or without a man I'm never going to have an empty stomach or late bills. I can always go back to work as a bank teller by day and dancer at night. Bills are due in a week and I'm not looking for a "cake daddy" at the moment. So, I guess I'll call the club and see what's up.
                   (Calling the club)

Ring, Ring, Ring!

"Thank you for calling Chocolate Fantasies nightclub," The person on the other end said with enthusiasm.
"Hey Mimi, this Lei I'm trying to come back to work is Big C going to be at the club tonight?" I asked anxiously.
"Hey boo yeah he's going to be here I can't wait to see you," Mimi replied quickly.
"Same here love I'll see you later," I said quickly before ending the call.
Years ago I threw my stripper bag in my closet and shut the door in the hopes of the lifestyle becoming a distant memory! Boy was I wrong I guess that saying never say never has become the story of my life!                

                    (A few hours later)

Facing Big C again was tough but he understands that sometimes shit happens and at the end of the day I got to eat! My first night back at work has been really good. I have been at work for about three hours and I've already made enough to pay my utilities and get groceries. As I sat to the bar drinking a nice shot of patron Big C walked up behind me and whispered in my ear.

"Aye Lei you have a high paying customer in the back who wants a private dance," Big C whispered.
"Okay, say no more," I replied before heading to the back.

"OMG this can't be happening I have to play it cool and get through this private dance," I said frantically to myself as I came face to face with the customer.

"Well long time no see Leilani damn I didn't think you were this sexy you gone dance for me baby?" Kenai asked as he stared into my soul.

"Sure am I don't let a damn thing stand in the way of my bag," I said as my anxiety level decreased.
"You never thought you would cross my path again after shooting me and killing Gucci huh? I'm not going to kill your ass although I should snap your neck for killing my brother over a man who went back to his wife who happens to be your sister," Kenai chuckled.
"There's nothing I can do to undo the pain I caused you Kenai but I wanna put Rome and Nae's head on the choppin' block and you may be the man who can help me with this," I said with all seriousness.
"Man you have really lost your damn mind you have no compassion or rationale take dumb ass on somewhere I  don't advise you to put a price on your sister's head when your head is on my chopping block you owe me your life hoe remember that," Kenai said before handing me two bands.

Damn what the hell was I thinking asking the brother of the most known man in Florida who I killed to help me kill my sister? I killed Gucci trying to save the life of a man who went back home to his wife which happens to be my sister! Maybe I have lost my mind!

©️2019 All Rights Reserved.