Vengeance Will Be Ours!!

Romia and I have been here in Virginia with my Aunt Sonya after shooting Coy my intention was to kill him. I thought he loved me but I guess love really don't love anyone these days. I never in my life imagined that I'd cause a man's life to hang in the balance but when it comes to my child I spare none! The last few days I've been trying to get in touch with Rome and Leilani to no avail I'm going to try yet again.

                  (Calling Rome)

Ring, Ring, Ring!

Finally, on the fourth ring, there is an answer.

"Hello, " Rome replied sounding a little bit groggy.
"Rome?" I responded with shock.
"Yeah what's good Nae?" Rome replied in a whisper.
"Why do you sound like that? I asked with concern.
"I've been shot in the arm Nae by Gucci he came looking for you what have you done? Tell me you aren't responsible for shooting Coy, " Rome responded through his pain.
"I have to do what I have to do when it comes to our daughter no one is safe period, " I replied firmly.
"What does Mia have to do with you shooting Coy?"  Rome asked in confusion.
"Well, Coy doesn't know that I overheard him and LaKee  planning to steal our child and raise her as their own, " I said while pulling into Aunt Sonya's driveway.
"WTF!! Where are y'all Naomi? I need to see my baby, " Rome inquired with firmness.
"In Virginia, we'll be back really soon, " I replied reassuring Rome that we're good.
"Okay, kiss my baby girl for me I love yall, " Rome said before ending the call.

Just as I'm about to get out of my car I see an all black Denali slowly ride by I couldn't see inside it sent a chill down my spine. With everything going on I'm on high alert hell at this point, I'm giving my whole family the side-eye! Trusting anyone these days could put the final nail in the coffin for me I refuse to let anyone take me away from my baby!

                     (Kenai's Voice)

After seeing Gucci being carried by six I'll take my chances and be judged by twelve.  I'm nothing like Gucci I spare no one Leilani better get her ass out of town because I got a serious vendetta against her. I know she works at the salon a block away from my house and unbeknownst to her, her newest client may be her unsuspected killer! Like Gucci has always said up until the day we laid him to rest " I've got eyes and ears everywhere" and with that said my twin brother Keno and I will be his eye and ears his name won't be just a memory!

Keno went up to Virginia to peep some shit out we were able to find out that Naomi and Leilani has family in a city we're familiar with. Let's be clear like the saying goes "Money talks bullshit walks" and the love of those "dead presidents" will turn your closest family into  your biggest foes! All that matters to my brother and I is that Gucci's death doesn't kill his legacy!

©️2019 All Rights Reserved.