Coy Saves the Day!

I can't believe Gloria and I crossed the line yesterday she licked my kitty better than my husband and his dad. That's wild but true she killed my hidden curiosity of being with a woman BUT me completely leaving dick alone will never happen! I was just experimenting! The fact that Gloria said she wouldn't mind sharing me with Mel took me by surprise. They must be swingers damn I don't know.

But I have a prenatal appointment today in about thirty minutes hopefully my baby finally lets us see it's gender I'm ready to do some shopping. I'm sad that Rome, Gloria, and Mel won't be going with me to find out the baby's gender. I'm sure Coy wouldn't mind going just to be supportive.

                                                        (Calling Coy)

Ring, Ring, Ring!

"Good morning beautiful what's going on with you," Coy answered with enthusiasm.

"I have an appointment in a few minutes to find out the baby's gender would you mind going with me?" I asked anxiously.

"I would love to I'll meet you there," Coy responded quickly.

"Thank you so much, Coy," I smiled before ending the call.

I grabbed my purse and keys as time quickly went by and I headed out the door.

It's crazy how Coy didn't hesitate to come and support me today. I've always known that Coy is a good man based on the deep conversations that he, Rome, and I would have I'm sure that the woman who's blessed to hold his heart in her hands will never let it go!

Finally, I pulled into the parking lot of my OBGYN and almost immediately Coy pulled in beside me. We both opened our car doors at the same time.

"Nae you're so beautiful pregnant," Coy said while caressing my huge belly.

"Awe thank you Coy," I smiled as we walked into the doctor's office.

OMG, why is Mya the first person that I see when I walk in here!!

"Well hey, Nae and what's up Coy is my brother cool with you playing stepdad today?" Mya asked sarcastically in a whisper.

"Well I think you should be asking me was I okay him fuckin' Lei which eventually led to me sinking my teeth into your daddy! Lil bitch," I responded in a firm whisper.

"You won't be pregnant forever Nae and Coy you know what time it is," Mya winked.

"Mrs. Grady you can come on back," The nurse said aloud with a smile.

                                        (The doctor comes in)

"Hello, Naomi how have you been?" Dr. Hansen asked before doing the sonogram.

"Well I'm dealing with a little bit of stress but I'm about to have everything under control soon," I replied hiding my uncertainty.

"That's good and please try not to stress due to the fact that you don't want to go into labor early okay? But the baby's heartbeat is 160 very strong and he or she is growing wonderfully two pounds let's see if we can see what the gender is," Dr. Hansen said enthusiastically.

It's a .... come on let us see... it's a GIRL congrats, Naomi! Dr. Hansen said with a huge smile.

"I can't believe that I'm having a daughter my princess," I sobbed tears of joy!

"Naomi I'll see you in four weeks stay away from stress continue good eating habits and safe workouts," Dr. Hansen suggested before shaking Coy's hand and leaving the room.

"I'm so happy for you Naomi you're having a little princess as a friend I promise to always be a part of her life I mean it's only right," Coy said confidently.

"Coy don't do this I'm going to get emotional but thank you for everything," I replied with tears in my eyes.

"You welcome Nae," Coy said as he gazed into my soul before kissing my cheek.

Wow, Coy just stared into my soul and I can tell he meant everything he said! I just might give my daughter Coy's name! I know that shit sounds grimy but at this point, we've gone against the grain!

©️2019 All Rights Reserved.