vaporizer

I try not to scream as I'm getting close to cumming. I can feel her do that tongue trick , it gets me every time. " It's too many people here baby stop I'm gonna cum." I whispered , she didn't care she kept hitting my spot. "OH FUCK!" I screamed as my body shook like crazy. She licked me clean and got up smirking at me. I thought we was done and before I knew she flipped me over and said " ass up face down". I whimpered to the sound of dominace in in her voice. She thrusted hard , slow and deep. I began to moan as she kept going. I kept hearing her say "wake up nigga , you gotta get ready for school." I instantly woke up mad because one that dream was everything and thanks to my big headed ass sister woke me up from it.

Oh right let me introduce myself my name is Nicky James but I go by just Nick , I'm stud and I'm 17 in the 12th grade and that's me up above as you can see. I'm fine right, yeah I know . I love all types of girls it don't matter what your clothes look like, labels don't mean much to me. I mostly go by personality and attitudes. I only have four best friends , my closest best friend me and her dated in the past but we are over it now, you'll meet them as the story goes on.

I got out of bed and hopped into the shower listening to honey by kehlani. She is bae period point blank I don't care I don't care and that's my baby she having antyway... I finished my hygiene routine and I went downstairs to grab something to eat. I saw my mom sitting there crying and talking on the phone with my ain't shit ass dad. I then realized she had bruises and a busted lip.

I felt anger fill my body and I began to storm out the house and sped to school. I was greeted by this girl who think she is my girlfriend but we only fucked a couple of times. I saw my crush walk by and I started blushing hard as fuck. She was everything I ever wanted in a girl and she was a stud like yes bitch I'm in love already. I heard some voices snapping me out my thoughts, it was my clique. "Hey Nick" they all said as a union , we all laughed.

"Aye y'all still trying to go that party Saturday or nah ?" Ajah said while giving me the 'I wanna fuck you' face. " I heard it's going to be the best one yet" Mercedes said eyeing Ajah down. I'm guessing there in some type of beef right now , I don't really know. Roxy was just there smiling at her phone , almost blushing. "Who got you grinning and spinning all around them ?" I said. "Nun of your business mind yours Nicky" she said jokingly rolling her eyes.

*3 hours pass by*
Its the beginning of third block and I sit in the back bc I don't fuck with these pest ass people. I had headphones in and my head down , I feel someone tap me on my shoulder I instantly get upset because my dream was finally coming back.

" Hey I'm new here , do you mind helping me with my classes ?" Let me tell y'all this fine, beautiful, sexy ass stud was the most gorgeous creature I had seen, forget my crush. She had a smile that made me weak to my knees , hair that looked and smelled great , a body like no other female. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she spoke

" Hello can you help me with my classes ? " with a irritated tone in her voice. She was just that sexy to me y'all. "Oh yeah sorry , can I see your schedule ?" I said trying not drool over her paper." We have all our classes together" I said staring at her once again ."Great , my name is Breanna and your name is ?"

" My name is Nick and nice to meet you bre , if you don't me calling you that ?" "Not at all Nick , but where are we going now ?" Bre said with a strange look on her face. " We are headed to AP Calculus and the teacher is a bitch " I said jokingly.

Breanna POV

Nick and I walked towards our next class but I let her walk before me so I could take a look at that ass she got. She was one little fine thang she was. I started blushing when she was calling my name to sit next to her but by time I got to my desk, the bitch ass teacher moved me saying that seat was taken by her daughter , the fuck I look like moving for your ugly ass daughter?

I ain't show no emotion towards her and before I knew it Nick pulled me down next to her . She eyed the teacher down and she began teaching and it was weird af but I didn't care. I couldn't stop looking at Nick like she was fine af to be a stud but I only do stems and fems. But her I might give a chance.

What am I saying ? We don't do studs bre we don't do shit like that the fuck is wrong with you. I tried to gather my thoughts as the day went on until the end of the day.
It was the end of the day and I headed out the school building until Nick and a group of people behind me asked if I wanted to go to a party Saturday, I said "sure." and they all walked away to their separate cars.

Hello beautiful creatures of the universe this is my second book because my first one was an fail so this will be the original and I'm sorry if I had any confused people and I'll be updating whenever I can. Hope you enjoy XOXO😍😘 Thanks for reading lovelies.
VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE 💋!