very descrete

*Rocky up above and POV*

So I'm guessing y'all here to find out what to tell Ajah well before we get into that , my name is Rocky , I'm 17 but to turn 18 soon I'm a senior as well so yeah let get back into the story...

I sit in front of Ajah crying trying to figure out to tell her my secret. She looks at me with eagerness and concern in her eyes. I try to fix my lips to say what I have to say , but when I tried to say it nothing will come out, I don't know why I go mute in front of her. " Rocky what's really going on tell me please babe and I promise I'll keep it you have my word now tell me ?" She says worried. "Okay look I'm different than most girl and it's something that I was born with and I have been hiding from every one I could change it but it's who I am truly , Ajah I'm a intersexual." I said bursting out with tears. She looked at me with love and security in her eyes. " I love you still and I love everything about you , you are my world baby and you are the best thing that ever happened to me." She said to me and she leaned in and kissed me , I kissed her back and we laid on the couch and went to sleep watching on my block re-runs.

* Breanna's POV *

I walked into the house after coming from the gym. I'm so tired , so I took a shower and air dried naked. I was scrolling through my phone on Instagram and I dosed off into dream land. It was a girl that looked like just like Nick and she was so nice , she had a smile that was just everything, when she talked I felt myself getting wet to the sound of her voice, and when she touched me it felt unreal. We were at some house and it looked absolutely beautiful , everything was in place , not a thing missed place. The girl grabbed my hand and led me to the bed room , we started kissing , and she pushed me on the bed and started taking my clothes off. She started kissing me again and I flipped her over and whispered in her " you gonna take it and not run from it and when you cum look me dead in the eye you hear me ?" She whimpered and nodded in agreement. I took off her clothes and went down to her hips,. I put her left leg over my shoulder and started devouring her sweet box. She came like eight times in ten minutes. I got up and said " turn around ass up " she did what she was told. I inserted my strap into her wet entrance , she moaned my name as I continued to thrust hard and fast into her. "O-oH MY GOODNESS DA-DADDY IM CUMMING , PLEASE DON'T ST-STOP PAPI !" She screamed , I went faster until she came. She whispered in my ear " your turn daddy." I laid on my back , she took off my strap and started eating my fucking soul out my chest. She bitched me so bad , she had me screaming and calling her daddy like how I let that happen to me?

I woke up from the dream land and noticed that I was still naked but also wet as fuck, great. I got dressed for dinner tonight because my mom said that we're having guest , I was kind of curious of who it was , I was knocked out of my thoughts when my mom called me downstairs. "Bre can you get the door please ?" She yelled from the kitchen ,who could this possibly be. I ran downstairs and instantly started blushing when I opened the door , it was Nick she was looking like a fucking meal , I mean a ten course meal at that. I hurried and looked down so she couldn't tell I was blushing at her , what the fuck bre you've got to get your shit together.

My mom comes from the kitchen and says " Oh hey babe how are you doing and how is your mother doing?" I looked at them both with confusion on my face and I guess Nick read my face because I was lost as fuck. " Um Bre your mom used to babysit me when I was younger , we just got in touched a few weeks ago and she invited me to dinner tonight." She said with a smirk and winked at me , I felt completely turned on and especially after I had that dream about her too.

We are all at the table eating and laughing about how Nick used to act when she was younger. I felt Nick hand on my thigh moving up to my sugar box and I looked at her , she smirked at me and she acting like she ain't getting me wet. Dinner was over , my mom went to sleep and Nick and I went to my room. I jumped on my bed, taking my clothes off changing into something comfortable and Nick just sat there and watched me change.

" Are you staying the night because if so here are a change of clothes , a toothbrush, some towels , and there is extra soap in the cabinet and you can sleep in my bed with me but no funny business Nicky." I said with a smirk. She got up and kissed me, I kissed back until I realized I don't fuck with studs , I pushed off of me. I looked at her with frustration

" Aye I don't do stud on stud stuff it's just not me , so this kissing shit and touching all over me gotta stop ,ight?" I said as calm as possible. She looked at me like I had hurt her and she nodded in agreement and walked out into the bathroom and got in the shower. I got in bed and let sleep take over me.

Hello unicorns and rainbows , I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and more is too come just bare with me
- author 🤙🏾😘