Mother Figure

*That's Ajah up above*
*Ajah's POV*

Hey y'all I'm Ajah one of Nick's friends a.k.a her ex but I'm closest to her . I'm the only child and I'm 17 in the 12 grade and I'm just so ready to get out this hell hole they call school . I'm at home chilling and I get a text from a unknown number
                   (Text conversation)

Unknown: Hey there beautiful meet me by the park on South Avenue in 15 minutes and you don't want to miss it 😊😉.

Me: okay but who are you and what do you want with me ?

Unknown: Just meet me there or your gonna regret it😘.

That was weird and me being the curious person I am now I'm on my way to the park. When I pull in the parking lot I see this red Escalade parked in the lot. I instantly got so nervous to see who it was. I got out of the car and knocked on window, I was relieved it was Rocky.

"Why didn't you just text me from your actual number baby ? " I said
"Because we can't have everybody knowing we date now babygirl" she said with a smirk on her face. Me and Rocky been dating for 3 months now and she is amazing but very secretive with her personal life. " Baby give me a kiss I missed you and why are we at the park babe ?" I asked with curiosity.

She looked at me chuckle and kissed me with the most passionate kiss she ever gave me and we walked on the trail until a white tent was in view . Flowers were everywhere, two people were holding a silver platter , violin music was playing and I didn't even notice I was crying until she wiped the tears from my eyes. It was so beautiful I was speechless.

I couldn't find the words to describe how happy I am. She pulled out my chair , I sat down , she got on one knee and she pulled out this box and before she could say anything she fell to the ground as if she fainted. I called 911 because I didn't know what else to do and right when the operator started talking she wanna get up laughing and shit like shit funny. I was so fucking pissed , I tried to storm off but she was too quick and she kissed me.

" Don't ever think you leaving me because I will kill you before you even step foot away from me. " I was afraid but yet turned on at the same time.  I never seen her so serious before in my life and when she was grabbing me it was hurting. She finally let me go and we went back to the tent and had a great time like nothing happened.

A few hours go by and I'm now at home and I hear moaning coming from my room and I know I wasn't watching porn before I left the house. I walked up the stairs slow as possible and I busted in my room and grabbed my gun out my dresser and it's my momma fucking in my bed. I almost threw up in my mouth."Momma why the fuck are in you my bed and why are y'all fucking in here , get out please?!" I said with anger and irritation in my voice.

She hopped up and started laughing like she was guilty and walking towards me with my sheets around her. " Baby I'm sorry , I thought it was my room and watch your fucking tone little miss hot head." She said "I'm sorry momma let me go fuck in you bed with some rachet hoe ." I said yelling at the top lungs . "Get you shit and get the fuck out my house, you think you about to disrespect me in my house where I pay bills I think the fuck not , get you ass out and I mean right fucking now and don't ever come back ever." She said as if she was hurt about what I said to her. "Okay momma I'm gone you ain't gotta hear from me ever again." I said as I was packing all my stuff and when I was done packing I looked for a an apartment online that was close to my school but far from my momma house. I finally found one and I moved in it the next day.

I settled into my apartment and texted Rocky letting her know I no longer live with my mother and told her everything. She replied asking for my address and I gave it to her. 15 minutes later she pulled up with all types of food, stuffed animals and other stuff too in her hand . I let her in, she put everything on the table and gave me a kiss. The kiss got a little out of control but she pulled back from it going towards the living room.

I followed her with confusion on my face. " What was that for ?" I said. "What you mean ,I can't just kiss my girl , but I also  think you're not ready for me truly" she said looking down like she was hiding something. " I'll love you for you no matter what your flaws are and I will be your side no matter what daddy, now tell me what's up with you." I said hugging her from the back . She pulled me in front of her and sat me down on the couch.

"Okay  how do I say this to you... Um Ajah promise me you won't tell anyone about this not even our friends?" She said with tears rolling down her face. "What is it babe, tell me what is it that eating you up, what holding you back from me?" I-i um... She grabbed my hands ,looked me dead my eyes  and took a deep breath and said....

Until next time guys
What is the secret that Rocky is really keeping from Ajah and her friends ?
Find out in the next chapter
Vote and comment please my unicorns😍🤗!!!!!!??