Turtle Pussy

~Nicky's POV~
Monday , school 6th period

I'm in this fuck ass class I despise this class with everything in me , fucking trigonometry. I don't even understand why they ass put me in this class. It's not too bad because my babies in here. They look so fucking sexy concentrating on they work , who would've thought I had two girlfriends. Man but lately I've been going crazy man , I've never been so sexually frustrated. They wont let me fuck them and its eating me up. They talking about " I think we should wait until we a few months in" man fuck all that we just fucked like a week ago. Like don't they know that I'm gay gay the hell wrong with them , they my babies but they buggin.

¥¥¥ Out of school bitch ¥¥¥

We are currently chilling with our friends watching "That's 70's Show" on Netflix. Kayla and Mercedes won't stop arguing about who would get Laurie's pussy first and I can't help but laugh. Bri and Adalicia are laying on me and they're both dosing off , I took as a sign from god to slip my cold hands into their bras. They jumped so hard , you would've thought Moses himself touched them. But in return I got a slap and a punch to the leg and face , it was still funny.

" Baby i wanna go to my house" Bri said " Ight we can leave, baby girl you ready ? I asked adalicia. "Yeah we can dip , im hungry anyway." We all got up and grabbed our stuff and headed to the nearest chic-fil-a ,which was twenty minutes away. We arrived there and order , funny thing is we all got the same exact thing without realizing it. We made to the house finally. I was chilling on the couch while adalicia and Bri was upstairs.

"Daddy !" I  heard one of them scream. I quickly ran upstairs in a panic. I reached the bathroom where I find Bri sucking on Adalicia clit. Adalicia and I are making eye contact the whole time , her eyes are flourishing with lust. I stand there quiet as can be , her moans fills these four walls. Her eyes gleaming against the light as they start roll back. I knew she was gonna cum,  so I called Bri name making her snap her back at me . "Gotdamn it Nicky , why would do that !!" Adalicia shouts out in frustration , I couldn't help but laugh out at her.

She storms out the bathroom bumping into me on purpose, before she could get any further I grab her back and place my hand around her neck choking her amd lightly  rubbing her clit making her moan . "Who the fuck you think you bumping into , watch ya self ma " I growled lowly making her whimper. "I'm sorry daddy." was all she said before I let her go.  "Damn that was some sexy ass shit " Bri squeals , she wa.ks over to me and kisses my forehead and we both head down stairs to the living room. We wanted to watch a movie but didn't know which one so we all chose Forrest Gump.

It's two o'clock in the morning and I wake up to me having to pee when I see the bathroom is occupied I turn back to the bed and to see Bri isn't in bed so I walked in "yeah cuzzo that fine of course you can come over you're always welcomed" she laughed  "yeah anytime , that shouldn't be a problem " she still havent notice i walked in " alright just pick me up from school and oh my girlfriends are gonna wanna ride too" I come behind her making her jump slightly " alright see ya soon." " My cousin is coming over today after school so we need to ride the bus to school today babe." "Alright mamas." I watched her get back into bed as I still haven't peed yet so I did that , washed my hands and ,  got back into bed. 

Don't you just hate it when you have to get up early as to go to help like who the fuck made this shit up. Anyway it's time for us to go to school and I'm not hear for it at all. I wake up thing one and thing two up for school and breakfast. They finally get they ass up "oh Adalicia my cousin is coming go pick us up after school so we riding the bus ." I heard Bri say making her groan in irritation.  Hopefully this bus ride ain't as bad as it seems and it's on,y for one day so how bad can it be , right?
We are walking to the bus stop when I feel like I'm being watched for some reason. I  shook it off and kept it moving , We boarded the bus and smells like shit and these funky dog head ass kids ain't making it no better.

It took 689 years to fucking get here , I'm never riding the bus again. "We ain't doing that shit no more " Bri says as we're walking down the hallway. "Nigga it's yo idea the hell" Adalicia and I say laughing at her ass. We are chilling with Rocky and Kayla,  when all of a sudden a group of girls came up to Rocky . "Can we see your dick ?" " I heard you got Ajah pregnant ?" " is it really ten inches , I would kill to have a dick that big in me " I stepped in moving them from her face . "Ok look back the fuck up this ain't no show and she ain't finna fuck y'all so get that out yo head , go brush them kids out y'all mouths  before speaking how rude." We all laughed as they walked away "Man thanks I was finna spazz on they ass."  The bell rung and we all went to our classes , I had a bad feeling today  . Something was telling me not to go with Bri and her cousin. I shook the feelin off and walked my babies to class.

Hellllllllllfuckingooooooo babies I've missed you guys so much. I know it's been a while since I been on her but I hmmmm back and ways better I'm sorry I left in the dirt but a bitch was going through it but I hope babes are okay and well . Love peace and more love 😙😙😙