wrap it up

*Kayla up above*

*Nicky POV*
I woke up with arms around me when the memories of last night start to hit me. I sat up looking at Bre while she is asleep and she looks so gorgeous with her mouth open slightly drooling , it was so cute. I then remember her telling me that she don't like studs and that kind of hurt my feelings like how you can you not like something you never tried the fuck ? , I'm really falling for this girl and she only been her for two weeks. I get a text from Ajah saying she needed to talk to me , so I got dressed , left a note saying thank you and and left to Ajah house.

I arrive at Ajah's house and she opens the door with tears running down her face I immediately grabbed her and asked what was wrong with her. "Okay I'm in a situation where I'm talking to this girl and she is a good person but she has a big secret but she can't tell anyone, I mean she told me but I can't tell anyone else and I don't know what to do, please help me Nick ?" She said looking at me desperately. "Okay what is the secret she is keeping and you don't have to tell me her name just the secret , you can trust me I promise ?" I told her. She looked at me and said " Don't but she is a ...." She said the last part really quiet and I couldn't hear her. " She a what ?" I asked. "She is a intersexual Nick." She said. I was so shocked , I didn't even have nothing to say , I was stuck as fuck.

"Say something anything will help!" She said looking at me with glisten in her eyes. "Do you love her?" I asked "Of course I do but I don't-" I cut her off " then it shouldn't matter what she has if it's true love mamas " i said to her to calm her down. When she relaxed She looked up at me and gave me a hug goodbye and thanked me for helping her.

I drove around town as I listened to Girl by The Internet. I was deep into my thought about Bre I just don't know what it is about her she is just everything. Her amazing green eyes , light brown smooth skin, that sexy ass smile with the straight white and everything she does gives me chills. I'm gonna make her mine but first I have to tell her my secret before someone else tells her and she won't have nothing to do with me anymore. My phone rang and it was my little ugly ass sister.

(Phone call conversation)
Me: "Hey baby sis what's up?"

Candi: "can you take me to gymnastics practice ?"

Me : "why can't momma take you , I'm busy right now."

Sister: "Because we got into it and I don't have time for her mouth so yes or no Nicky ?"

Me: "I'm on my way there be ready heffa."

Sister: "yeah, yeah fucker"

yeah my little sister is kind of an asshole but I still love her in a way. I made a U-turn going to back towards my house. I honked the horn waiting on my sister to come out the house. She finally came out the house and my momma was hitting her. I got out and pulled her off of her , I felt one of them hit me.

I blacked out and started fighting both them. I hurried up and got my sister in the car , I started yelling at her but i know I can control it. I just need to breath thats all , just breath Nicky you got this. I tried my best to calm down but nothing was working. Candi tried to calm me down but she only made it worse , I snapped at her and told her to get the fuck out now.

She looked at with tears in her eyes and ran towards the door. I dropped Candi off at practice and rushed home to get my stuff I need to calm down. I need to get home before I kill somebody. I sped home running through light and stop signs , good thing police where not around. I rushed upstairs and my momma kept yelling at me and something kept telling me go choke her out.

I finally reached the bathroom and my pills that said lithium on them. I took two and went to lay down. I started crying and thought to myself of why can't I be normal and not have this condition, I'm so tired of having to take pills because of something I can't control. I slept until it was time to go get Candi from practice.

Hello my rainbows and unicorns I'm sorry for this short chapter and I know it's taking me a long time to get the point but I don't want to just up to the point of the story. But yeah don't forget to vote and comment please until next chapter babes🤙🏾💋.