Confessions

*Mercedes up above and POV*

Hey I'm Mercedes and it's about damn time that its my point of view shit. It's Monday and I'm getting ready for this school. I walked out the house and headed to school. When I arrived to school , my friends were a little off. They didn't greet me like they usually do and it was kind of strange. I didn't like how everyone was within distance from each other. I went to go talk to Ajah and Rocky but they were unusually quiet , so I called Nick over and she rolled her eyes but she came over.

"What the fuck is up with y'all, why y'all not talking to each other ?" I said already irritated. " I don't know ask them , they been tripping ever since we got back to school." Nick said mugging Rocky and Ajah. "Look we don't have time for this shit today Nicky and Mercedes , If y'all wanna know so bad meet us after school my house." Rocky said walking off , but I noticed something was going on in her pants. I might be tripping but I might not be , do she have a...? Nah she couldnt possibly have one or could she. When they walked off , I saw Nicky breathing like she was about to kill somebody. She was beating up the locker like she got something telling her to do those things.

*After school at Rocky's house*

I knocked on the door waiting for an response and a few seconds later the door was open. I see everyone including Breanna, I would lay it down on Breanna she fine as fuck. I might shoot my shot after this, but I was pulled out of my thought when Rocky started talking.

" So guys I have something to tell y'all ,I got Ajah pregnant and if you're wondering how, I'm a intersexual and oh we also date ." She said looking at Ajah. I looked around at Nick and Bre, we were so dumbfounded , I don't even care about the fact they date , so it is true she does have a penis. Yo I'm so fucking shook right now I couldn't believe my fucking ears. We just stayed extremely quiet until Nick broke the silence " Well since we are telling our secrets" all the attention was on her now. "I have anger issues and if or when I get mad I do take medicine." That explains everything that happened at school. "I also have an confession" I said looking directly at Bre. "Bre I would want to get to know you a little better on a date if that's okay with you?" I said trying not to blush. "Yes sure , pick me up at 7" she said with a smile on her face. Man oh man today is the absolute best I just got the finest girl at my school and I don't regret one bit.

*10 minutes before the date*
It's around 6:50 and I'm about to head about to pick up Bre to take her to this restaurant. I pulled up to her house and Danny her shit nice as fuck , I got out the car , knocked on the door and waited for an response. She was looking sexy then a bitch like I might call her daddy later on. We got into the car and we were off
"Hey you look great tonight, are you ready for tonight? I said nervously. "Where are we going to?" she asked. " we are going to Blue on 7th and main street I'm downtown." I said trying not to stare at her sexy ass.
She was looking good enough to eat like dahamn daddy me please ma. "Aye I heard that lace is expensive as he'll ,are you sure you want to take me there? She asked but she looks concerned about something.

*Fastward after the date*
We had an amazing time , I wish it could last forever man. I loved every second with her , she so chill but wild at the same time if you catching my drift. She was everything I imagined she would be. Yo I'm really digging her style fasho.

I finally made it home and I texted Bre to see what she was doing. She didn't reply so I jumped in the shower and washed up. As I'm washing up I fall and bust my ass that shit hurt but I got up because I'm a real nigga. I got out the shower hold my ass cheek and walked to my room. I went to my dresser and put some clothes on. I laid on the bed and I saw a message from Bre. I tried to reply back but I ended up falling asleep leaving her on read.

What do y'all think about Mercedes?

Y'all think they gonna date ?

Helllooooo my beautiful readers I'm so sorry for the wait I'm trying my best to update as much as I can. It's just alot of shit is happening right now but I didn't forget y'all I promise , but until next chapter my hunnies 💋🤙🏾