Possessive Changes

*Pluto POV*

Okay so y'all probably wondering who I am , well let's hurry up get this over with. I am Pluto Santiago but most call me Yami , it means darkness. I am here to get what's mines , I am a 19 year old Hit woman who is hella rich, thanks to my parents, and I have held lives in my hands, what a fucking rush , wow . You are probably wondering what my parents do but we'll just save that for another time.

I came back to get my sweet heart , she was the only happiness I had left. I have been stalking her since she was 15 and I was 17 , y'all do the math. I miss her so much I just want to her again. I miss the way she smell ,the way her eyes gleamed when she saw me , how peacefully she slept , the way her brows would be knotted up when she's concentrated , how soft her lips were on mines. This girl was my baby... No she is my baby. I really have a soft spot for this girl and I can't leave her alone.

But I have soon come to find out that she is in a relationship with two other bitches and that ain't gon fly wit me. I have been planning something big for these bitches they just don't know who they fucking with. I will slaughter every bitch that touches her or come near her. Now that I think about it , y'all don't know who I am talking about , well Adalicia is my fucking soulmate.

Pulling me out of my stalkerish ass thoughts my phone started to ring
"Hello" I said watching Adalicia leave her school with these bitches.
" Hey big sis , how you been?" My little brother Braylen said. I could practically hear him smiling through the phone. He is my other soft spot , he is 12 years old and already got all the bitches I swear.

"I'm good , just been busy with work wassup ?"

"Well momma said I gotta come to your house because they about to leave to do one of there thingys in Mali and please tell Onyx to put some clothes on I'm tired of seeing her fucking naked all the time and her shit be stankin"

I feel bad as if I laughed way too hard at him and yes I am in a relationship with someone else actually I'm engaged but I'm doing this as a revenge mission for one of my partners , so for the money basically.
"Boy watch yo motha fucking mouth and I'm on my way " I said practically dying of laughter
"I don't like her and she playing you like a game of uno my g I might be twelve but I ain't dumb , that octopus smelling ass girl don't love you. She with you for the money and that's facts" he said and hung up.
I swear that little boy gon be the death of me , but little bro be speaking them facts. She ain't the one for me , only one female has my heart.

Santiago's House

I finally arrived at my parents house after that bitch ass guard didn't wanna let me in

I finally arrived at my parents house after that bitch ass guard didn't wanna let me in. Nigga I'll fuck ya mom and murder ya cat. Anyway I walk in the house looking for my little brother , this big ass house got too many fucking rooms. I finally find this nigga , guess where the fuck he was , the roof.

"Braylen Jeffrey Romeo Santiago what the fuck you doing up here?! " He jumped I can tell I scared his dumb ass. This nigga got some balls I tell you , I swear he is more of my child than my own brother.

"Nigga what the fuck wrong with you , you tryna make me shit or something?" I was dying laughing at him. We climbed back into the house and went to the kitchen to grab some drinks.

"Boy keep fucking playing and I'mma leave yo ass here!" He threw fucking Cheeto puffs dust in my hair

"That's why ya girl a walking sea food market" he said rolling his eyes. I love this nigga with every single bone in me , but I'mma cut his ass up.

" Boy shut up, you're so fucking disrespectful, shit. I wonder where the fuck you get that shit from."
"Nigga I have literally learned everything from you, if I'm disrespectful what that make you?"
" Shut up pissy pussy" I said running off and laughing , I smacked the back of his head.
"My point exactly " he said in his feelings chasing after me, he hates being called a pussy.

.......................Two hours later......................

We finally made it to my house, the only reason it took so long to get here because this nigga wanted to go to Walmart and buy the whole damn store.

"Ewww I think I smell fish dude" Braylen said making a disgusted face looking at me "Pluto , is that you ?" My fia- fi I can't even say it , Onyx yelled from the kitchen

"Pluto , is that you ?" My fia- fi I can't even say it , Onyx yelled from the kitchen. I can't with this girl , she begs me day and night for my time but mostly money. When we do have sex it's so fucking horrible like the shit is so robotic and stiff like ugh Adalicia was the best I ever had.
"Hey baby bear!" Onyx jumped on me almost making me fall.
"Hey mamas , how was your day today ?" I know I'm a great actor , them lesson really do pay off.
" Okay, since you not gon say it I will , bitch go put some fucking clothes on and have some fucking respect for yourself you fishy as fuck , sis ion know how you be munchin on that tuna fish basket." Braylen said with every inch of disgust in his twelve year old bones. I was trying so hard to keep my laughter but immediately failed from his facial expressions.

"What the fuck is funny about your disrespectful ass brother ? , He should leave my house with the way he talks to me and-" she was interrupted by tears and my fist kissing her face.
"Girl get the fuck up and go put some clothes he fucking twelve years old , act like you got some respect for yourself. If you gon be my wife , you need to get a hold on yourself and quick."

Heyoooo I know this is super short and that I have been gon a long time but I had to get my shit together mentally. I'm still currently healing but I'm fine now thanks to those who pm me to see if I'm okay and I am.... But big thanks for all the support ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️