Life of the party

*Breanna up above and POV*
It's Saturday and it almost time to go turn the fuck up my bae who ain't but will be my bae soon. I just got to accept the fact that I really like Nick and I mean like like her. She is just everything for me and I know haven't been with a stud before but I'm willing to try it now. I got out the shower and finished my hygiene , I went to my closet to see what I am about to wear. I finally picked some clothes out and I put on my multi-colored and white Nike wind breaker , some ripped blue jeans, and some multi-colored and white vans. My hair was in a messy bun and I had on a white visor hat. I got text a from future bae saying she was on the way to the party. I took my phone off the charger , grabbed my key , and my phone and some gum because people breath be stankin' like burning my nose hairs stank. I get in the car and started to head to address Nick sent me. I pulled up and it was already lit as fuck , I walked through the doors and it's bitches everywhere and I literally mean everywhere. I seen where Nick and friends were standing. I glided my happy ass to her , she was looking a mighty fine like , sit on my face now babygirl. " Hey bre this is Kayla, Rocky, Ajah , and Mercedes these are my best friends and y'all this Bre the girl I been telling y'all about." She said and winked at me , I started blushing hella hard. I went to the kitchen and got me something drink because a bitch was thirsty. I'm getting my drink and I feel a pair of eyes on me , so I turn around and it was Nick she leaned in and said "I need to tell you something really important meet upstairs in five". I shook my head in agreement. I was upstairs in the bedroom it was nice looking , I heard someone walk in and it was Nick. She had look on face that just shattered me " what is wrong Nicky?" I asked . Looked at me like she was nervous to say something , "Bre I have something to tell you and I understand if you don't want to talk to me after I say this" She said looking down. " Nicky what are you talking about , just say it , please ? I said nervously. "Well Bre I was diagnosed with severe bipolar disorder and I don't want to lash out on you and you dont know what to do if it does happen , sometimes I don't know what I am doing and I don't want to hurt you but I know that won't ever happen because you are not stud for stud" she said with a whole other level of sadness. I felt my heart drop to my asshole as soon as she said that. I have never hurt a girl like I hurt her , at the time I didn't know what I want and now I do know what I want . I want her to be in my life. She was about to walk out the door and I grabbed her arm before she could step a foot out of the door. " Nicky I want you , I just didn't know how to tell you that , I'm falling for you hard as fuck and I don't know why but I am please be mines?" I said to her almost raising my voice. She looked at me and walked off , I went after her. Damn she walk fast , I finally caught up to her and grabbed her "What the fuck was that , I just confessed that I like you and you run out on me what the hell Nicky ?" I yelled. " You wouldn't be able to handle me even if you tried , Bre I want you too but you're just not ready for me." She said with her voice cracking. "What are you so afraid of , teach me to be ready for you I'll do whatever it takes to be with you Nicky please ?" She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left me there standing by myself , alone while everyone was staring at me. I ran to my car and sped off as tears was rolling down my face. I could feel my blood freeze , when I got home everyone was sleep. I went upstairs to take a shower and just cried the whole time I was in there, I was crushed into pieces and I didn't want to talk to anyone about it. I got out of the shower and put some boxers and a sports bra on. I looked at my phone and it was text from Nicky.

(Text conversation)
Nicky: Hey Bre I'm so sorry of how I acted the party tonight. I understand if you don't want to talk to me. I just want you and you only I'm willing to take the chance of getting in a relationship with you. Hit me back when you get this.

I looked at her message being hesitant of answering her. I laid down in my bed and dosed off to sleep.

Hey unicorns and rainbows I know y'all been waiting for this chapter. I hoped y'all like this chapter. So with that being said stay tuned.🤣😎😘