Neutral Choices

*NICKY POV*

"Breanna we need to talk , please hear me out." She hesitated before sitting back down next to me. Her eyes were glossy , I took her hand into mines.

"Breanna since the day I saw you , I wanted you and I didn't know how to tell you. You made me so nervous and shy , last night was best I ever had to be honest. the way you made me feel was more than just sex , it was like I was seeing star for the first time again. You made feel like I was cloud nine forever , I actually felt wanted for once in my life . I should've made sure you were okay with it. I love you Breanna and I know we've only known each for under a few months but I really do. You don't have to say it back , I rather you say it back when you're ready to. I have been in love with you for a while now. I get so blinded by your presence , intelligence , and excellence. You are so amazing and I hurt you , I broke you down. I'm so sorry that I did that to you ma." I said looking down , I didn't realize I was crying until I saw the tear fall on my blanket.

I finally looked up but to be met by her lips . I felt sparks all over again , I felt like I was on cloud 20 with her. The kiss deepens and she was now straddling my waist. We heard a knock on the but we ignored it , the door opens and Mercedes is standing there. We stop kissing and meet her death glare.

" Damn , I knew y'all liked each other but I didn't expect y'all to be fucking with each other behind my back , do I have to fuck you up too ?" Mercedes said. We both started doing a guilty  laugh at her and soon after she started dying of laughter. "I'm just fucking with you Nick , me and Breanna talked about everything this morning and we are cool , you should've seen the look on your face." Breanna mouthed thank you to her and snuggled in my neck .

"Nicky I want to apologize for my actions and putting you in the hospital , I overreacted and was being childish." She said with a sad expression. Before I could forgive her Rocky ,Ajah and Adalicia walked in with my favorite stuff. I was so happy to see them , Ajah now has a baby bump and it's so cute

"Mercedes did you really have to put her in a hospital , I mean I understand you were upset but really my nigga ?" Ajah said flicking her ear repeatedly , we all laughed except Mercedes. "I accept your apology , we Bros yo we just gotta communicate instead fighting nigga." I said. " Ight , but I gotta talk to man about a horse ." She said. "Ewww bitch don't nobody wanna know that." I said laughing , but everyone else was looking confused as if I had 'stoopid' written on my face . " It means she gotta go take a shit." They all started putting they two cents in fucking morons but they my niggas.

"So Breanna will be my girlfriend?" I said looking Into her eyes. "Yes icky Nicky I'll be your girlfriend" she was smiling ear to ear and went in for a kiss and once again we're interrupted. "Umm y'all do realize we still here right?"Rocky said acting like as if she was gonna throw up "Then leave if you can't handle the show."Breanna said with a smirk burning holes into Rocky's face. "And that is our que to leave , get well little nigga I love y'all and take of my friend she gone need all the tender love and care she can get."Ajah said dragging Rocky  and Mercedes out the room. 

"Um Nick can I talk to you for a second... Alone if you don't mind" Adalicia asked. I looked at a very jealous looking Breanna and smirked at her actions , she so cute when she's jealous.
"If you got something to say you can say it to the both of us." Damn that's sexy as hell soon as she leave we fucking.
"Well I'm not finna sit here and front like y'all being together isn't effecting me , I mean I seen it coming by the way y'all look at each other , but that besides the point I wanted to be with both of y'all but I see y'all had different ideas, so I'll just back off until y'all want to make a decision. I knew I was fling but y'all really have a bitch really feeling y'all two and I want more than what we have and I will wait for the both of you. I really been feeling both of y'all and want both of y'all to be mines , hit me when y'all have an answer."

And with that she left the hospital room leaving us greatly bewildered. We were both shocked , I wasn't expecting that at all. How do you deal with this type of information, let alone a decision. I really do like her but I don't know if Breanna feels the same as I do or so I thought.

"I think having two girlfriends wouldn't be a problem, What you think ?" Breanna said. I pondered on what it would be like to have two beautiful girls. I mean it really won't be that bad I guess I'm willing to try it out.
" Yeah I agree , we should tell her we made our decision I mean what's the worse that can happen. I said shrugging my thoughts away.

Hello daisies 🌻 I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE I have been going through a really hard time right now and past few months I have been gone but I promise I'm going update more. If you have any questions or ideas simply comment or pm me I love you guys oh so much toodals 🌸💕