Somethings are meant to be

*Nicky's POV & Adalicia in the media*

"Ouu fuck... Yes right there ! " I thrusted harder into her as her moans filled the room. I began to rub her clit viciously non-stop. Her body was a earthquake as she came on my strap and lower half of my body. I then turn around to bre and I slid into her wet entrance. She gasped at the pleasure she was receiving.

"F-fuck daddy faster !" She managed to say. She was gripping the sheets as I went faster. I leaned down to her neck and started to kiss, suck , and bite on it. She continuously kept moaning as I went hard and deep into her. Adalicia was sucking on her nipples as I played with her clit , she was soaking. Her juices ran down my hand , I was losing my mind.

"Daddy fuck I- i can't take it... Stop please." Bre said as she gasped for air but I ignored her and kept going. Before I knew it Adalicia came as well , she rode her high on my fingers. We all laid on the bed panting trying to regroup what just happened. I look at the both of them and kissed them on the forehead.

"So what are we now?" I heard on of them say. I didn't really know what or how to respond to that. I looked at them and just shrugged my shoulders. I looked at Bre and she had this look on her face that read guilt. I couldn't understand why though. She likes me but we just had a threesome for our first time having sex with each other.

I hope I didn't to do anything wrong , I then realized she is fucking with Mercedes. I felt a little guilt but then I chose to shake the thought off. She had a choice not to have sex with me and it's not like she didn't like it. She has her own mind and right to tell me no. We all laid there looking at each other and bursted into laughter.

Bre was looking rather guilty than before about something.  It was just hurting me to see her like that. I tried to comfort her but before I could even touch her , she shot out of the bed and started to get dress.

"Adalicia find your own ride home , I can't do this , I'm so sorry I fucked up." She said storming out , her voice cracked before she slammed my door. I understand she upset about something but she not about to be slamming my mother fucking doors like she pay these got damn bills here.

Adalicia looked at me and then laid her head on my chest and drifted to sleep. I let my thoughts flood my head. I felt as if I should've went after her for some odd reason. I just want to make her  mines , I didn't want to  cause any trouble towards her. After a while with Breanna on my mind , I let sleep take over. Not even fucking five minutes later I had to pee , so I got up went to pee and let sleep take over once again , stupid ass bladder I swear.

*Next day*

I woke up to something sticky on my forehead. It was a note from I'm guessing Adalicia saying how she enjoyed herself last night. I sat the note on my night stand and went to the bathroom. I turned the water on all the way on hot. I proceed to wash my body as I sang along to NBA youngboy love is prison.

I got ready for work even though I didn't need but I needed something to do so I wouldn't be in the house all the time.  I texted my boss and told her I would be on my way. I work at a tattoo shop and it's pretty cool , I just set appointments for customers.  It's pretty chill here and I'm cool with everyone. 

I clocked in and started getting everything set up. As I'm setting up my desk , i feel something push me. I look up getting ready to throw some bows and it's Mercedes. I had this brief look of fear on my face I dont know but I did.

"So you fucking my girl behind my back and you think I'm okay with that shit ?" She said as she was charging at me. She punched in my stomach , I fell to the ground and  she started kicking me . I started to tasted the bitter saltiness of blood in my mouth. I was starting to  black out when she started hitting me in my face. My body was numb , I didn't even fight back.

I was waking up to this annoying ass beeping noise. I fluttered my eyes trying to get my vision clear. I looked around my surroundings and realized I was in the hospital. Damn she must've really beat my ass. I heard little soft sniffles and I turned my head to see Breanna. I was infuriated when I saw her, like why the fuck are you her bitch I'm here because of yo stupid ass mouth dumb bitch.

" I can't believe I put you through this, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I love you Nicky James I really do. I just panicked I should've just stayed at your house. All this would've been avoided"... I started to feel less angry towards her and just stayed quiet as she finished. " I want to be with you and you only , you don't want nothing to do with me now , I'll just keep my distance from you , I'll see you around.

I felt tears falling mainly because my stomach still hurts but also because I don't want to leave me alone. Its my turn to tell her how I feel. I won't regret a single thing that fly out of my mouth. She soon got up and started to walk off , I grabbed her before she walk out the door.

"Breanna we need to talk , please hear me out."

Hello dweebs 🤙🏾 sorry for the long absence. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter once again. If you have and comments, idea, and tips just simply pm me. Until next time guys 🤙🏾💓