No Peace

*Nicky POV*

Man I can't believe that happened right in front of me , especially after what she said to me at the party. I fucked up this time and I can't blame no but myself  , I should've took my chances with her.
"What are you so afraid of ?"just kept playing in my head over and over again. I really want Bre, but she can't handle me , hell I can't even handle me. I'm a mess that needs to be cleaned up. The only thing I can do right now is just move on at this point until the time is right again and hopefully I'm ready for her to be ready for me. Man oh man how I want her , she is the best thing I laid my eyes on , it's just something about her.

I was bored as fuck in my room so I called this girl up so we could chill. I met her and her little friends at school one day and she been bugging me ever since to come chill with her. So today I finally took it into consideration to do so.

A few moments later , Adalicia is her name  , pulled into my driveway. I ran down stairs before she could even knock on my door. I welcomed her in and she continued to the living room. She sat on the couch, man was she beautiful. I don't even know why I didn't even give her a chance in the first place. she's so chill , funny and intelligent , her smile was so beyond great. She had an attitude with the best personality to match it as well. She was dark skin with pretty white straight teeth, she was the hole package and plus she was a stud too.

"So what happened with her , why didn't you give her a chance?" She said looking at me with million dollar smile. " I was scared but enough about her and me , I'm tryna build our relationship" I said boldly. She looked at me and started blushing while licking her lips. She leaned in and I began to lean in as well.

I heard my momma screaming while my dad was yelling at her calling her out of her name. I was extremely alert , I blacked out. I could see myself beating the shit out of my dad and my momma yelling at me to stop. Adalicia was trying to pull me off of him and finally everything hit  me at once. I looked around the room , my mom was crying , Adalicia had this strange look on her face , and my dad was on his stomach with a bloody face. I look at my hands and they had blood on them as well.
I ran upstairs and took two pills before I could do anything else. I went back down stairs and my momma looked at me as if I was the devil himself.

"Get your shit and get the hell out my house Nicky , don't ever come back to this address for as long as I live and I mean that shit Nicky James." She said with a bitter cold tone. I couldn't believe my ears , after I just protected her from the man that was beating her ass.

"Momma when you getting yo ass beat and don't have nobody to call , don't call me , don't come looking for me , I can't believe you kicking me out because I have been saving yo ass from this bum ass nigga , hell I'm crazy if I ever do it again  I'm out , I can't take this no more of this anyway", I said calm but also harsh. Her face soften as the words were coming out of my mouth. I turned around trying not cry went to my room and started packing.
It took about two hours for me to pack up and move it into the moving truck. I found an apartment across the street from Ajah's house. Once I settled into the apartment , I went to my room and plopped down on the bed and just started crying. I have never thought in years of my life , my own mother would disown me because I was protecting her. I got up and finally stopped crying , I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and then I realized I haven't bought food. I grab my keys and phone and got into the car. I walk into Walmart and grabbed a basket so I could put my grocery in. I went the produce section , after that I went to the cereal, then chips ,then candy , then drinks , then meat ,  then dairy ,  and then frozen section. I damn near paid almost eight hundred dollars worth of groceries , I need to do better . As I was loading up my car I heard someone call my name. I turned around slowly to see Adalicia and Breanna together , I shook as fuck.
"O-oh u-uh hey guys , what y'all doing here ?" I asked nervous as hell.
" Well it's a grocery store , why else would we be here for Nick?" Bre said sarcastically.
"Oh yeah , but I have to run at my new house so yeah see y'all later." I said trying to rush to get in my car.
"Let us come to see your new place then , just give us about 30 minutes and we will be over , just send us your address , okay?" Adalicia said with the prettiest smile on her face.
"Okay , um sure " I said and I sped off. I still had some cleaning to do and especially in my living room. I wonder why they were together. I mean I like that Adalicia girl but she ain't Bre  and that's the issue I'm trying to find her in Adalicia. I need to get my shit together and fast , I shouldn't be having trouble picking between girls at all. I need to think about this before I make the wrong desicion.

Hello fabulous creatures , this is the new book and it's way better than my first one. I will talk to y'all next chapter and tell me how y'all like Adalicia and if you have any questions pm me if you would like or simply comment. But farewell gorgeousness 💋😊