Chapter 15

Dania was constantly admiring the aerial view that was waving its way through as the plane flew through the clouds and prepared to land. As the plane touched the ground of the Los Angeles International Airport, the two love birds were all smiles and excited then ever and made their way out to the airport hand in hand.

They landed really early morning and the weather was mild. However, there was a cold breeze in the atmosphere which was definitely enough for the two guests from Karachi to feel it. As their car drove past the city centre of Los Angeles, Dania was just staring outside and admiring the beautiful yet busy metropolis city. And seeing her smile and comfortable, Azlan was happy.

"Azlan, look! Look there!" She called him in an excited tone as she pointed towards the Hollywood hill where the Hollywood sign was shining.

"What about it?" He asked coming close, behind her back to look through her window.

"One day, you will produce from here. A producer from Pakistan working with Hollywood to make content that goes around the world."

"That is too ambitious of you, love." He was smiling but was trying to look here and there.

"Don't underestimate yourself! ABK Films are going to go places. Because of the hardworking and insane CEO, they have".

Azlan chuckled and Dania joined in.

"You are kind."

"And you are capable."

They immersed in a conversation forgetting that they had drove past the Hollywood hill long time ago and were now in the hotel's car park where they would be staying. The driver was just waiting for them to leave and they didn't realise until the car actually stopped.

"Oh. We are here. Thankyou."

Azlan said greeting the driver. They took their luggage and holding each other's hand, walked inside the hotel.

----------

Dania entered in the room and her jaw dropped immediately seeing the gorgeous view the window was presenting. She dropped her stuff on the side and ran towards the window. Azlan was only smiling to see her excited self.

"Oh my God! This is all so pretty!"

"It is."

His reply was faint. He was thinking of something else right now. And on top of that, he was tired.

"Azlan, I so want to visit this city in great detail. Just look, its all so nice. The vibe, the places, the people."

She said holding him by his arm to pull him near the window where she was standing.

"We will if you want to."

She turned towards him and looked at him. He wasn't looking fine.

"Wait, what's the matter?"

"I am really nervous for tomorrow's premiere and the promotions later today."

"Hey. Everything will be fine. I am sure the film will gather great reviews. And it's not Azlan's thing to be nervous or scared. And you aren't alone. I am here with you."