Chapter 25

The next morning came with its own storm, far from calm but they were unaware of it. Dania had woken up first and had found her hand in Azlan's as he had rested his head against the wall. He looked peaceful, he was calm and at comfort in his sleep and seeing him like that after the previous night's turmoil, a smile reached her lips. She pulled away from his hold and carefully stood close and then tried to wake him up.

"Azlan?"

He had stirred in his eyes but then slowly opened his eyes and looked towards her.

"Move to the bed, you will hurt your neck this way."

"No. I am fine. That was enough sleep for today."

He said as he stood up and walked to the bathroom and on other side, Dania heard a knock on their room door. It was Nazia with a distressed and worried look on her face.

"What is it?"

"There is a call for, Sir." She passed the phone to Dania who couldn't understand why Nazia looked so scared. She gestured him to leave and brought the phone next to her ears.

"Hello."

"Oh Hello! I am guessing you are Mrs Azlan Behraam Khan?"

"Who are you? I am sorry I didn't recognise you."

"That's okay, Mrs Khan. Your husband never introduced me to you, you see. Anyway, I am Hassan Aleem."

Dania had shock written all on her face. Back in the time when Dania and Azlan used to work together for Baaghi, Azlan had told her about Hassan Aleem and that he was his rival in film producers and never had a good vibe attached to him. His sarcastic and unbothered tone was just proving to Dania how right Azlan was.

"Why have you called?"

"Seems like you haven't seen the news. Wondered why you sounded so calm. Well, I hope your trip to Los Angeles was successful. From the news, it seems as if it was. Anyway, take care Mrs Khan and do congratulate your husband from my side. Goodbye."

News? Los Angeles?

What was going on?

Baaghi's premiere was months ago, how are they in the news all of a sudden? Her heart was beating fast and she felt shivering. She reached for the remote control for the TV and with a thudding heart, switched on the new channel. Seeing the scenes and news stickers in front of her shocked her being to the core. This has all gone so wrong. 

'We have just confirmed from our sources in Los Angeles that The Sheraton Los Angeles Hotel's CCTV record of the past year has been hacked and leaked online. A lot of pictures and camera recordings have gone public with some involving seriously private moments of couples and families. One of these are of Pakistan's leading and most prominent producer, Azlan Behraam Khan and his partner Dania Ali Muraad who are seen in an extremely intimate moment at the park located inside the hotel's grand premises. Mr Azlan Behraam Khan or Ms Dania Muraad has not responded to this yet and the reports remain unclear whether they would at all or not. But one thing is for sure, Mr Khan's rivals in the entertainment industry have definitely found a weakness to pull down his large production empire for their advantage. It will be interesting to see how the couple reacts. We will report to you as we hear more."