A Jim Diagnosis

Dr. Schneeplestein hovered by one of the cots in the sick ward. "How are you feeling zhis morning?"

The zombie shifted in the bed, letting out a groan. His purple hair fell down into his bleak white eyes as he looked over the doctor, no one really sure exactly how much vision he had left. "Owwwwww." He groaned, pointing to his stomach.

"Your stomach hurts?" The doctor asked.

"Owwww." Robbie grunted, pointing to his arm.

Dr. Schneeplestein sighed, nodding. "And your arm."

Robbie then pointed down towards his leg, without sitting up enough to touch it. "Owww."

"And your leg?" The doctor rose an eyebrow.

"Owwww..." Robbie groaned, tapping a finger against his head.

Dr. Schneeplestein tapped his foot impatiently. "Dose everyzing hurt?" Robbie was silent a moment, letting his arm fall to his side as he watched the doctor. Then he let out a huff, nodding his head. "And... is zhis NEW pain Robbie? Or has it alvays hurt?" Robbie stared blankly for several minutes until the doctor became frustrated. "Did it hurt before you vere sick?" Robbie grunted, shrugging his shoulders and Dr. Schneeplestein let out a deep sigh as he turned. "Vhat's ze school girl's name?"

"Yandereplier?" Dr. Iplier chuckled. "He's a boy. He just wears-"

"I don't care." Dr. Schneeplestein waved his hand, turning to the cot behind him. "Yandereiplier?"

"I care." Yandere muttered. "You're a jerk. I want Senpai."

Dr. Schneeplestein sighed, looking up at Dr. Iplier. "Vhat is a senpai and vhere do ve get it?"

"Not a what, a who!" Dr. Iplier called. He was on the other side of the room, taking the Host's blood pressure.

"Vhat?" Dr. Schneeplestein growled.

"No! Who!" Dr. Iplier smiled.

Shaking his head, Dr. Schneeplestein grunted. "Vho is it zhen?"

"I dunno." Dr. Iplier shrugged. "He never tells us."

"Vhat is a senpai?!" Dr. Schneeplestein half shouted.

Yandereiplier covered his ears, shaking his head. "You're so loud!"

"He is a Septic." Dr. Iplier sighed.

"Answer my question!" Dr. Schneeplestein muttered.

"The Host..." The Host paused, shifting a little on the couch. "The Host was sick of this conversation and informed the good doctor that a Senpai was Yandere's idol of affection. The one he has a crush on."

Yandereiplier uncovered his ears. "It's not a crush! I LOVE Senpai." He crossed his arms. "And he'll love me... eventually."

"And who is zhis crush?" Dr. Schneeplestein asked.

Yandere wrinkled up his nose, shaking his head. "I'm not telling you."

Rolling his eyes, the doctor grumbled to himself, "Scheisse.". Then he sighed, taking a deep breath. "Fine. Do you feel ze pain?" Yandere shrugged. "Ve cannot help if you do not let us."

Dr. Iplier made his way over, leaning against the cot. "Yan?" Yandereiplier turned his head away, shaking it. "Senpai would want you to tell us if you're in pain, so we can help you."

Yandereiplier slowly looked back towards him, tilting his head. "He would?"

"He would. You're dying. He wouldn't want you to die though, would he?" Dr. Iplier smiled.