Progress

Jack yawned, sleepily looking around the room as he struggled to remember where he was. Sitting up, he sighed, the memories all coming back to him. This was Mark's living room, he must have fallen asleep on the couch instead of in the spare room. Stretching, he got up and made his way into the kitchen, contently making himself at home as he started the coffee maker. Just after he had sat down at the table, taking the first sip of his coffee, Chica and Henry rushed in, Chica pawing at his legs.

"Well good morning." Jack chuckled, petting her head.

Amy smiled, then frowned slightly, looking around. "Where's Mark?"

Jack shrugged. "I... haven't seen him."

Amy sighed. "He never came to bed." She frowned, and turned heading to the recording room. Jack hesitantly got up, setting down his mug, then picked it up again and followed her, taking another sip. Amy was standing in the doorway, shaking her head and Jack peered over her shoulder, smiling slightly at Mark slumped over his desk, asleep. "Mark..." Amy hummed softly, walking over and leaned down, rubbing his shoulder. "Mark, wake up."

Mark groaned, slowly opening his eyes and peered up at her. "Hmm..." He grunted, then lifted his head, rubbing his face before he yawned. "What time is it?"

Amy shrugged. "It's almost 9. You never came to bed."

"No..." Mark shook his head, looking at the computer. "I was editing... and posted the video... I recorded some extra Yandere stuff and I..." He shifted, clicking around to see how much progress he had made editing the second video.

"Ok." Amy gently pulled at his arm. "Why don't you give it a rest?"

Mark sighed. "We have to check on Yandere."

Frowning, Amy shook her head. "You need to get some real sleep, Mark."

"I just slept." Mark yawned. "I'm fine."

Jack pulled out his phone, reading a message and sighed. "Robin's done editing. I actually wouldn't mind getting this up and going to check the hospital..."

Amy frowned, looking between them. "Fine. I'll take you guys over there. I want you to eat first though, Mark."

Mark nodded. "Alright, yeah. Sure." He got up, and Amy watched him carefully as he followed her to the kitchen.

Jack sat down at Mark's computer and started uploading the video as he found the old PUB G zombie mode thumbnail. When his video was ready, he immediately posted it, since it was late anyway, and then found Mark finishing up a quick breakfast in the kitchen. Amy drove them to the hospital, and slowly followed them in.

The sound of the door opening and closing drew Anti's attention, and he raced down the stairs, glaring at Jack. "Did you fix it?"

Jack shrugged, heading into the sick ward with Mark. Amy gave Anti a soft smile, before following after them. Jack immediately made his way to the empty cot, patting it and sighed before standing back and stared at it. Dark watched the man a moment before looking to Mark. "What did you do?"

"What do you think I did, I posted a video." Mark muttered, standing beside Yandere's cot. "He's not static-y."

Dark nodded. "You did something right for once. Congratulations."

Mark let out a relieved sigh. "So... you weren't just messing with me? He really did get the static and it's gone now?"

"Yes." Dark confirmed. "I would not choose this specific topic to... mess with you... about." Dark shrugged. "I told you before, I will not allow how I feel about you, to affect them."