Quiet Hospital

Amy filmed, walking towards him as Mark stared into the back yard, slathering peanut butter over his beard as he tried not to consider the pain of getting it out later. "What are you doing?" She asked as she stopped beside him, pointing the camera at him.

"It's been too long." Mark spoke lowly, then turned, grabbing a royal crown from behind him and placed it on his head before pulling a cloak around his shoulders, then turned to Amy. "I have to let the squirrels lick this peanut butter off my face."

"Why?" Amy asked. Mark glanced into the back yard, furrowing his brow then looked back to her. After staring into the camera for a bit, he sighed nodding his head and licked the peanut butter off his hand.

"That jar is ruined now." Amy pointed out.

Mark looked over at her, hesitating mid lick and then shrugged, continuing as he turned and put the jar on the counter. "So... we'll cut there." He mumbled, licking at the peanut butter on his hand again. "At the intense stare, and go into the running shot."

He turned back to the door and then sighed. "I usually take the jar with me, right?" He looked at Amy who shrugged and then he nodded his head, grabbing the jar. "Yeah. I do." He tossed his head towards the back door. "Would you open that for me?"

Amy just smirked. "I want to see you do it."

"I WILL cover this door in peanut butter." Mark threatened, reaching for the door.

"Alright, alright!" Amy giggled, racing forward and opened the door, ushering him outside.

Amy took her place and Mark started at one end of the yard, running to the other with open arms as he screamed out, "I'M KING OF THE SQUIRRELS!" at the top of his lungs. As he finished his run, he grinned. "How was that?"

"Once more for good measure?" Amy smiled.

Mark panted, walking back across the yard and prepared himself to run again. "Good?"

Amy just gave him a thumbs up to avoid ruining the shot and Mark took a breath before he repeated his run, screaming out, "I'M KING OF THE SQUIRRELS!", once more. As he finished out his run, Amy gave him another thumbs up and he caught his breath as he slowly walked over. "My queen..." He grinned.

"Oh, no. Stay away from me, peanut butter boy." Amy teased, stepping back towards the house.

"Give me a kiss!" Mark pouted.

"After you clean up!" Amy laughed, heading inside and left the door open for Mark.

Mark followed her in. "Amy! I love you!"

"Uh huh." Amy teased. "Get cleaned up! I'm going to start editing."

Mark pouted as he set the jar of peanut butter on the counter and when he realized Amy had left the room, he chuckled to himself and headed to the bathroom to try and clean the peanut butter off his face.

When he finally got the peanut butter off, he made his way into the office and leaned over Amy's shoulder, kissing her cheek. "Hey. How's it going?"

Amy reached up and gently touched his face. "Good. These videos are short and simple, pretty easy to put together."

"Mhm." Mark grinned, leaning on the back of her chair.

Meanwhile at the hospital, Jack was doing his best to care for the others. With the doctors becoming more and more tired, he had moved them to the office and tucked them into the cots, promising to check on them later. Even the Jims and Wilford Warfstache were slowing down, and had returned to ward one without a fight.

Jack headed upstairs with smoothies and water to try and get something into the residents of ward three, who were becoming more and more confused, having completely lost who they were at this point. As he finished up, he headed down to check on the sick ward before starting in ward two. Hearing a voice, he stopped in the hall, listening.