seven

The next day, Seungmin gets discharged. Yet, Jeongin still hangs around the hospital just for his Chan hyung.

"What do you wanna do when we get out of here?" Jeongin asks, eating bread. "I wanna watch a movie with you." Chan says, taking a sip out of his hot chocolate. "Ooh, good idea!" Jeongin sticks out his tongue whilst writing the ideas on a piece of paper. "We should go to an amusement park! Cotton candy always makes me happy!" Jeongin says, smiling. "You're cute." Chan snorts, his hands finds itself on Jeongin's head and Jeongin's fluffy hair is ruffled. Jeongin turns red and looks down, embarrassed.

A knock disrupts Jeongin's laughs, they both turn their heads at the door. "Bang Chan? Your parents are here." A slightly older couple walks in, hair covered in grey hairs and the male checking his watch. "Who's this?" His father asks, slight anger shown. "My friend." Chan answers, his smile long gone and a scowl replacing it instead. "You're okay right? Good. Anyways, your father and I have to attend a serious meeting. I'm sure you can get a taxi home, you're not physically injured anymore anyways." The mother grabs her husband's arm and walks out, closing the door.

"Why didn't they stay? ..Weren't you unconscious for five months?" Jeongin worriedly asks, his eyebrows knitted together to show so. "They're tired of me. All i've been doing is using their money and wasting their time." Chan says, sighing. "Well, it's okay! Now I have you all to myself! Do you wanna know how I found you? It's such a stupid story but I'm glad it happened," Chan watches Jeongin radiate with positivity, doesn't he get tired?

 "Well, it's okay! Now I have you all to myself! Do you wanna know how I found you? It's such a stupid story but I'm glad it happened," Chan watches Jeongin radiate with positivity, doesn't he get tired?

MUAHAHAHAH I HAVE A NEW FIC PLANNED