eight

Jeongin holds Chan's duffle bag excitedly, a wide smile displayed on his face. Chan checks out at the counter, buying himself juice and chocolate milk for the younger. "So hyung, where will be going? Your house?" Jeongin asks, tilting his head. "Yeah, I need to rest for a few days, is that alright? Doctor says so." Chan says, walking out the shop with Jeongin trailing behind still clutching chan's duffle bag. "Yeah that's okay!"

Jeongin's mouth opens in shock, Chan's rich. Hella' rich. First, they had a driver! Not a taxi. Then, his house is a mansion! There are more than five cars parked in front and a butler greets them at the door. "Channie you didn't tell me you're rich."

Chan opens his room, it's pretty simple. The room is full of greys and blacks. However, on Chan's desk there's a computer and keyboards. "You do music?" Jeongin asks, placing Chan's duffle bag on the floor. "Yeah, my parents hate it though." Jeongin then jumps on Chan's bed, it making him bounce back up. "You have a big bed," Jeongin says, spreading his legs and arms wide, like a starfish. "So comfy." He closes his eyes and snuggles onto the bed, Chan watching him gently. "C'mon Channie! Lay down with me!" Jeongin pulls on Chan's arm, which was well built and covered in veins. Chan plops down beside Jeongin, a grin on his face. "Never really had anyone in my room before." Chan says, looking up at the ceiling. "Whaat? Then tonight I demand we have a sleepover!"

"You can use my clothes for tonight, I don't want you to leave me just yet," Chan jokes, chuckling lightly when he sees red tinting the younger's cheeks and ears. "O-Okay.."

"C-Chan? Do you have an extra toothbrush or anything?" Jeongin's messy wet hair peaks out the door, a shy blush displays on his cheeks and nose. "Not now, I asked my butler to buy one for you, you can brush your teeth when it gets here." Chan says, looking up from his phone. Jeongin nods and closes the bathroom door.

Chan doesn't know if it's the humidity in his room, or the red that dusts on Jeongin's collarbones thats making him sweat.

Well, seeing Jeongin with his baggy clothes and wet hair is not helping.

"I-I'll go shower n-now." Chan stammers, grabbing his towel and rushing to the bathroom, almost choking when he walks past Jeongin and smelling his soap scent on Jeongin's skin.

Chan's gonna suffer tonight, huh?