eleven

Chan watches Jeongin's head nod as he tried to fight back the sleepiness. Chan asks the driver how much longer it takes till' Jeongin's house, receiving ten minutes as an answer. Chan scoots closer to Jeongin, gently pushing Jeongin's head towards his shoulder, the younger understands and leans his body against Chan's well-built frame. A small "thank you" is heard from the smaller. Chan rakes his fingers through the younger's soft hair, lulling him into deep slumber.

"Sir?" Chan wakes up, looking around his surroundings, they're at a neighborhood. "We've arrived at the young man's destination. Would you like to be dropped off here as well or are we just dropping the young man off?" the driver asks Chan, who looks at the brunette sleeping soundly on his shoulder. "I'll get off just for abit, wait here awhile." Chan instructed the man, earning a nod.

Chan shakes the younger awake gently, earning a hum. "We're at your house." Chan informs the younger who shots up fast.

Now, Jeongin forgot that Chan was the son of a billionaire and he was being dropped off in a luxurious car, he hadn't told his mom any of these information.

"Shoot! My mom!" Jeongin says, looking at Chan with big eyes and an open mouth. "Just say I'm your friend, what's the big deal?" Chan raises his eyebrows, looking at the younger in pure confusion. "Hehe.. Thing is, she doesn't really allow me to go out.." Jeongin twiddled with his fingers, looking at the older with big eyes. "WHAT."

Jeongin looks out the window to see his very, very, angry mother.

"Welp, better just go out now."