ten

After a week of Jeongin visiting Chan who rested at home, Chan could finally go out and follow the bucket list that Jeongin wrote in the hospital. "What're we doing today Jeonginnie?" Chan asked the male that was looking out the window, resting his chin on his hand. "Oh! You said you wanted to watch a movie right? We'll be going to the mall to watch this new horror movie, I heard its not that scary!" Jeongin excitedly told Chan, a big smile plastered on his face.

"This movie is 18+, may I see your IDs?" The worker says, obviously wanting to get through their job, Chan nodded and slid his ID towards the worker who nodded his head, "You?" the worker gestured towards Jeongin who scrambled to get his ID. "A-Ah, okay.." Jeongin gently hands him his ID, earning it back right after. "Alright, here are your tickets, you may get snacks before the movie starts. Enjoy your movie."

"The movie will start in two hours, so would you like to eat first, Channie hyung?" Jeongin asks Chan, looking up at him with doe eyes. "Yeah sure, I'm kinda hungry." Chan smiles sweetly at Jeongin, ruffling the younger's hair, he loved ruffling the younger's hair as it was fluffy and thick. "O-Oh, u-uh, well I heard that the burgers here are good, do you want to try them?"

Jeongin softly eats the burger, not realising that tomato sauce has gotten on the corner of his mouth. "Haha you got something here," Chan reaches out with a napkin and wipes the corner of Jeongin's mouth, earning a thanks from Jeongin who blushes and bites his lip, containing himself from smiling too much. "I-Is it good Channie hyung?"

"Hyung! A claw machine!" Jeongin excitedly points to the claw machine in front of them, running towards it with a big smile on his face. "Hyung, do you think I can get this?" Jeongin points at the fox plush keychain that was close to the opening, "I'm sure you can Jeonginnie."

Well, Jeongin couldn't. He had wasted five dollars now, not even nudging the toy. "Here, let me try." Chan inserted the coin in the slot and the music played, Chan stuck his tongue out in concentration as he moved the claw back and forth to try and grab the orange plush, and he did! The claw grabs the plush and drops it in the opening, it travelling to the bottom prize slot. "You're good at this hyung! Thanks!" Jeongin held the toy in his hands gently, then he attached it to his small backpack.

"Come on, the movie's starting!"

—— what is this feeling? i feel loved.

Chan blankly watched the movie, all the gore and murder scenes not bothering him, they were way too cheesy and predictable- Jeongin on the other hand..

"Hyung.. I thought its not scaryy.." Jeongin holds Chan's arm and hides his face, not watching the movie anymore.

so uhm i couldnt make a birthday chapter for jeongin in this book so watch out for LOTS of birthday chapters in my jeongin centric book

so uhm i couldnt make a birthday chapter for jeongin in this book so watch out for LOTS of birthday chapters in my jeongin centric book. There will be some jeongchan oneshots dont worry!