twelve

"Yang Jeongin! Why was I not informed that you weren't going to Jisung's house, instead going around in someone unknown to me, in an expensive car?!" Jeongin's mom scolded the poor boy with her hand on her hip as the said boy kept his head low. Chan walks out the car and immediately catches Jeongin's moms' attention, making her fix the rollers in her hair and dress, clearing her throat. "You didn't tell me he's handsome," Jeongin's mom mutters under her breath, smiling at Chan. "I'm sorry if I made you upset or anything, I was just watching a movie at the mall with Jeongin, didn't know he wasn't allowed to go out!" Chan says charmingly, flashing her his cute dimpled smile. "And charming too- No worries young man, just inform me next time would you? Would you like to stay for dinner?" The mom asks, her tone chirpy and too loud.

"Oh, n- Yeah sure!" Chan changes his answer once he looks at Jeongin's pout, ruffling the smaller's hair. "Great! I'll just get started cooking, Jeongin why don't you show Chan around yeah?" Jeongin's mom leads them into the house, earning a hum from Jeongin.

"Don't laugh." Jeongin tells Chan, his hand on the doorknob. Jeongin's twists the doorknob after Chan raises both his hands in defense. The room has a childlike feeling to it, manga books scatter around the floor and plushies decorates Jeongin's well-made bed, making the older's heart clench.

"My room is boring compared to yours, yeah?" Chan says, looking at Jeongin's desk that had figurines scattered across it, one was being built. "It is boring. You should get some decorations Mr. Rich." Jeongin tells him, sitting on his bed with a bounce, playing with a snorlax plushie on his lap. "You're room is as cute as you." Chan tells Jeongin, looking everywhere except Jeongin's eyes, making the younger turn bright red from his neck to his ears.

"Stop it you weirdo,"