Chapter Eleven

Aria's POV

"Do you actually think Spencer will do this?" I whispered to Emily. "Whatever it is that she plans on doing anyway."

"Have you met Spencer?" Alison replied, looking in the rearview mirror at me. "I've never seen somebody so determined as she is right now. The girl has gone absolutely crazy." She looked out the windshield and saw their friend's car. "We're here. Come on." We all got out, looking around.

"This place is... Creepy," Emily sighed, frowning at the building in front of them. "Why would Ian and whoever else have their headquarters or whatever here?"

"They're villains," Alison reminded her. "Of course they'll have a creepy lair. Now come on, let's go."

Inside.........

"What the hell is this place?" Emily whispered, looking around and seeing all of the cell doors. "It's like some... maximum prison!"

"Well, Alex does like torturing people," I sighed quietly as we continued through. I suddenly stopped when I heard what sounded like Cries for help behind one of the cell doors. "Guys, listen to that. Do you hear that?" Emily and Alison turned around.

"I did," Alison whispered, going over to the door. She slowly opened it. "Hello?" she whispered, looking around as Emily flipped the lightswitch on.

Spencer's POV

I woke up to wheels being rolled along the floor and groaned in pain. "Hello?" I whispered groggily, looking around. I looked in front of me and saw a curtained area in the middle of a small room. "What the hell?"

A/N: Okay I know it's super short. I'm so sorry but life has been a little crazy. I hope you enjoyed it though! :3