Chapter Fifteen

Emily's POV

"Ali, stop here," Aria announced, pointing. "There's Spencer's car. Let's go."

"Aria, are you crazy?" I whispered, looking at her. "We can't just barge in there! We don't know what we'll find!"

"Well there's only one way to find out," Alison shrugged, going towards the door and seeing that it had been forced open. "What the hell?"

"What's wrong, Ali?" Aria asked, walking towards her.

"The door was forced open," she whispered, frowning. "Something happened..." She ran inside the house. "Spencer!?!" Aria and I followed her inside, calling Spencer's name as well.

Unknown underground area.........

Spencer's POV

I woke up tied to a chair, a bright lamp shining right in my eyes. "What the hell...?"

"Ah. You're awake," a woman's voice said. "Good." She came out in front of me and dimmed the light coming from the lamp. "Welcome."

"Who are you?" I asked nervously, struggling against the zip ties keeping me in the chair.

"Madam Olivia," she replied. She took her sunglasses off and sat down. "My workers found you in the Marin girl's bedroom. Who are you?"

"Your workers?" I repeated, frowning. "What workers?"

"I'm part of a secret organization," she explained, folding her hands in front of her. "Now please answer my question. Who are you?"

"Spencer," I breathed nervously, gulping and looking around the room.

"Well Spencer," she looked at me and smiled. "You are officially part of our new experiment." She looked at the men behind me. "Take her to one of the cells and leave her there. Chained up. I'm going in there to talk to her soon enough."

"No!" I screamed just before they put a chloroform cloth over my mouth and I passed out.

A/N: Hi, this story is alive again. LMAO. Who do you think the mystery woman is?