4. The Show Must Go On

Raquel (Cal)
April 22, 2018
8:15 am

It was already the ass crack of dawn and after I kicked the musty ass nigga I invited over last night out. I just couldn't get my friend off my mind. I know she was good with Cyrus because seeing them together I could tell the nigga was feeling feeling her. Hell, every damn event he DJ'd at since they met he made sure me and Mo was there and throwing all ass.

My bestie senses were tingling though and I just knew this bitch needed me to come save her. I got my ass up and went into my shoe box to grab my trees and some wraps for my girl and I. I decided just to throw on some sweats and a tee shirt on. Running my hands down my inches I took one last look at myself before grabbing my things and leaving.

 Running my hands down my inches I took one last look at myself before grabbing my things and leaving

It took me no time to get to Mo crib since I made sure to move my ass right around the block. I've always had her best interest even when she couldn't see it. We've been through hell and back. We even fought twice now which almost ended our friendship for good. But nothing could tear us apart too long.

I walked around to Mo's window after pulling in her driveway. "Wakey Bakey bitccchhhh!" I yelled banging on the glass. I started to see her stir around a little in the covers with the meanest mug on her face. When she finally got a look to see where the banging was coming from she just simply rolled her eyes and got up.

"About time bitch! Now you know damn well I was not gone quit knocking." I laughed. "I come bearing treats now open up the door hoe" and with that I made my way back to the door to go inside. I could see by the look on her face she was exhausted. Something was fucking with my bitch mental.

"Spill it bitch. And don't you fucking leave a piece out. You know I felt something in my coochie last night and it was like Cal put this ham out something's up. And bitccch, my coochie never steer me wrong. I put that nigga out so I can be up bright up and early for my bitch." I grabbed the blunt I already had rolled because that's how we always had our heart to hearts.

She sighed deeply and began to explain everything that went down with Cyrus once I got back home. She told how he admitted to liking her more then a fuck basically and how her past with her parents haunted her. I didn't know what to do cause I was so terrible at talking I just knew how to shift her energy to more positive shit.

After listening to all the shit and finishing the blunt I could see that a small weight seemed to be lifted off her shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her and just gave her a long hug and let her let it all out. I didn't know how I felt to not have anybody. I was all she had so I tried to be the best friend I could be.

"Listen, now you know I'm gone tell you what it is and what it ain't. Just because Cyrus expressed the idea of taking you on a date does not mean you had to curve him the way you did. Bitch you did say he ate that thang like he ain't had a meal since the womb. Niggas ain't out here just putting they mouth on any and everything. Cyrus one of the biggest hoes around and I never heard of him taking some bitch on a date. You keep a nice line of niggas why the hell are you stressing this one date? If you don't want him, on to the next periodt."

All she could do was look out to the side. She always avoided eye contact when she knew her ass wasn't right about something. I don't know what the hell this Cyrus nigga dick was made of. Maybe meth because my girl was tripping. She was a p.i.m.p. she know the game. What was up all of sudden?

"You're right. I don't know why I even let him take me out my zone like that. I shouldn't give nobody the power to throw my whole vibe off."

"Uh duhhh bitch was you not listening to me. No more trees for you hoe clearly it's getting to yo head" I said jokingly. The bitch finally laughed. Whew, if I had to keep this up a bitch might've had to roll a couple more. Enough Dr.Phil shit for the day I was ready to be Cardiii. That's the Sasha Fierce like Beyoncé got her little inner bad bitch.

"Listen, I know you hurt and sad and all discombobulated and what not. What I needs you to do for me is go clean ya crusty ass face. Go take them dusty ole pajamas off. I don't give a damn if it's 9am. Go get cute, look good feel good type shit. Then let mama Cardi go treat you to some breakfast." She sighed but agreed knowing I wasn't taking no for a answer.

She finally got up and went to her room to find something to wear. I went to roll again when my cuz Bianca hit me up saying she got a little fine ass jail bird that her baby daddy was currently locked up with who needed a friend. I was hesitant at first because niggas that's locked up, get out and hit this pussy and get to acting loco.

I decided why the fuck not though. I texted her back and told her send a pic along with his inmate number. "I'll be ready in a sec!" Mo yelled out.

"Bitch ain't nobody going nowhere" I yelled back. Bianca had finally hit me back with with a picture she said she found on his Facebook.

Bianca 🥰🥵:

Names Dave, hit me with a yay or nay bitch

Names Dave, hit me with a yay or nay bitch. If you miss out on this bitch you big tripping. The nigga only got a few more months 😛

That bitch was right I would've been tripping hard. I was not missing out on this damn meal. I sent her back a hell yeah and she told me she already sent a pic of me he was just waiting on the word. This was gone be so damn fun. He looked nothing like the niggas I fucked with and I hope when her got out he was slanging big dick after he got checked of course.

Monica had finally got ready and I tucked my phone back in my pocket. This nigga was so damn fine maybe I should keep this one on the low. She hated when I talked to "jail bird ass niggas" anyway as so she would say and what she won't know, won't hurt her.

"Let's roll hoe!" I said gathering my things. This one little secret wouldn't hurt shit. "Do you want to go out to eat or roll up on Cyrus and cut his little dick off?" I joked.

She laughed. "Definitely not little, but let's go eat bitch. No niggas for the day" She smiled and I agreed.