15.Losing It

Continued from previous chapter..

Monica.

I couldn't believe Cyrus was his friend? How would I've fucking known they were boys? He didn't even hear my side of the story. At one point he was upset I wouldn't hear him out now here he was flipping the script. I could barely sleep last night and when I did all I did was tossed and turned. I couldn't wrap my head around everything without crying.

I was a fucking wreck. I called Raquel as soon as I was awake to come spend some time with me. I know I've been avoiding her it's just I hated putting all my problems on her, she mentioned being with one of her boos but wasted no time to tell me she would leave. She called me already half way here when I told her let me clean first and I would cook us dinner tonight.

I've been neglecting my home since all this shit been going down. And Raquel always made sure she was here for me and the least I could do was cook for her as showing my appreciation. I had to grab a few extra things to make a chicken and broccoli Alfredo for Cal and I. I had headed to the store and when I made it back into my home I spotted Cyrus as I dropped my groceries onto the floor.

"We need to talk" He stated. He looked so fucked up. I've never seen him out upset or as lit as he was last night. It honestly scared me. I was praying if he was lit now that it wouldn't be a part two of last night. I hesitated on calling the police but I knew he wasn't going to stop unless he heard from me. He's shown me he was the pop up king since we've began dating.

I shifted my feet around unsure if I wanted to move then decided to sit on the couch near him. He leaned over clasping his hands together as he eyed and let out a big sigh dropping his head.

"I don't want you to say anything until I'm done. I love you Monica. I've opened up you just like opened up to me. I've always been honest with you. You kissed my family, tried throwing the pussy at him and you out here stripping like you already don't got this title over your head. You look like what everyone portrays you to be, a hoe. Please say something that's gone make me think otherwise." He looked to me with no emotion. He didn't even seem like his self.

I immediately raised from the couch, "Excuse me! Hoe?? Who the fuck are you to call me a hoe when you're a reflection of me! Oh, and let's not forget how you had your head buried in my fucking pussy daily. How dare you fucking come into my home, demand this explanation, tell me you love me, then turn around disrespect me!" I was livid.

He rose from his seat slightly stumbling. He approached me only inches from my face. "Because I love you Monica! And I never did shit wrong! You let that one incident with Kay go left without even giving me a chance!" He began to cry. For some odd reason my heart ached for him. I could smell the liquor on his breath and he seemed so defeated but he did have a point. I was so scared that he was playing me which it did look like. That I just tried to break it off before I invested too much in it.

He let his head fall into the crook of my neck as I stood there unsure of how to feel or react. He spoke to me between sobs. "I fell for a girl once and she betrayed me. To see you with him I felt that same feeling all over again. I allowed myself to be vulnerable which is hard for men and I feel like you played me Mo. Then Dave said y'all were about to fuck? You were that done with me Monica? After one disagreement??" He chuckled lightly.

"This shit feels like deja vu. Fucking Dave man." He scoffed pacing the room as if I wasn't there. I didn't want to say anything like the words were there but I didn't want to speak. I wanted to plead my case about Dave. I was pretty fucked up but I'm real fucking sure I wasn't going to have sex with him. Where the hell did this come from? At this point Cyrus seemed pretty damn convinced. Why would believe this hoe over his best friend?

I began to sob myself because if I knew fucking with Cyrus would bring me back to Dave and fuck up my life like this I would've avoided him the night at the club. "I'm sorry Cyrus! I finally spoke. You right I didn't ever hear you out about Kay, the situation was just fishy as hell so I fled before you could really hurt me. And as for Dave, I don't know where the fuck he got me about to have sex with him from but it was just a kiss! I'm sorry Cyrus, I love you too."

I couldn't believe that I just admitted that out loud. I dropped my head and it was like the moment I said those words he was himself again. He used his finger to lift up my chin to have me look him in his face. "You love me?" He searched my eyes as if what I said was untrue. I only nodded. "Then show me you love me." He stated seductively.

He used his tongue to find his way into my mouth as our tongues danced together. We roughly began pulling off each piece of clothing off of each other. "I love you Mo" he said pushing me back onto the couch. He spread my legs open burying his face between my second set of lips ."Fuck, you taste so sweet Mo" as said he lifted my hips slightly into the air licking and slurping on my pearl.

"Mmmm, just give it to me" I stated as I stared intently into his eyes while he made eye contact while continuing to eat on my pussy. He grabbed my legs snatching me to the edge of the couch. As he took his huge, thick, head smacking it onto my wetness then rammed hisself inside me rapping my legs around his neck.

"Yes! I love you Cyrus!" I yelled out between breaths. "I love you too Monica, be mines again." He said as he played  with my clit and increased strokes.

"I-I-I'm yours Cyrus!" And at those words we released together. Everything just happened so fast. He laid his body onto mines as we laid there in the moment, thinking. "I don't do second chances Monica, don't mess this up."
I just laid there silently.