24.Consequences

The next day..
Omniscient

Cyrus had a lot of stuff to sit and think about over the last few months of his life. Things had went completely left within a matter of seconds he felt like. Now he was ready to walk away from all of this because it was really starting to taking a toll on him. Cyrus had called Kay telling her they needed to talk.

Cyrus had needed a way to get her away from him some how. Cyrus was paid he made great money DJ'n and he had more then enough stacked up. He wasn't a big spender, he didn't like to flaunt. He took care of his necessities and put the the rest away. So he decided that he could pay Kay off since he knew it was money she was in need of since her husband took care of her. He figured he possibly could bribe her to take some of that money for a abortion too.

They decided to meet at The Loop, the bar she set him up at, her weird ass chose that place. Cyrus figured she was trying to be funny since that was the place she set him up at. He didn't mind though he was just ready to get rid of her. The arrived at the bar and Cyrus spotted Kay in the back at a booth, seeing the rounded belly again made him quiver.

"Hey, no hugs?" She smiled as he sat down. He couldn't believe he was so caught up in the balling out and wild sex this girl was doing he ended up like this.

Cyrus chuckled loudly. "Hugs? Oh yeah, you got jokes today girl.

 "Hugs? Oh yeah, you got jokes today girl

We need to get business though. I got thirty maybe forty thousand-dollars if you get a abortion and leave me the fuck alone. We both know you need money Kay and I got what you need. I'll even help you find a nice little crib in the suburbs."

Kay shifted in her seat. "Well..forty thousand does sound kind of nice... give me all of it and you got yourself a deal baby daddy." She smiled at him crossing her legs.

Cyrus pulled the envelope he had prepped cause he knew her ass was gone say forty but he didn't care he just wanted her gone and he could always get it right back. He slid her the envelope across the table and rose from the table. He began to walk away before turning around to face her one last time. "Don't come back Kay. It won't be so easy next time, I promise."
_____

Raquel had just arrived at Dave's house. She felt disgusted being around him now. She was trying her best to keep on this little act for him but it was taking every thing in her not to slap the dog shit out of him. She had to play it cool though, it was no way she'd blow this shit. She'll be able to whoop his ass real soon.

Raquel and Dave laid across the bed with each other talking as he sparked his blunt while playing the game. Raquel still hadn't told him about the pregnancy and she felt he didn't deserve to know anyway. Raquel sent Monica a text telling her to text Dave in ten minutes telling them they need to talk to so she can leave. She lied and told him she was cramping and she didn't want to have sex so he had been kind of distant anyway.