22.Keep Your Enemies Closer

Dave

I knew what I was doing was risky as hell but I just knew Monica was gone try to curve me again even though her ass was just riding a nigga dick. I didn't know this Monica she just to be so sweet and innocent but I knew I could get that old thing back. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. If she wasn't trying talk to me I bet I'll hear from her now after sending those texts to Cyrus.

Instead, it wasn't her who blew me up pissed off it was Cyrus. I mean he didn't seem pissed but more hurt. I hated to do this to my boy but I had to get mine. For as long as I knew him he knew I didn't that "bro code" ; if she date my  friend I can't touch her. Nah, it didn't work like that. These hoes for everybody. If I can bag your chick then consider her mine. Plus, if Monica was truly "his" it wouldn't have been that easy to fuck.

Poor Cyrus was clueless as hell though he let that love shit blind him. I raised him so much better then this. To be honest he should be thankful for me showing him her true colors. I was really looking out if he looked at it the right way. This was basically like his old chick Katt, she let me fuck too and I was able to teach him a valuable lesson. Just sad it had to happen twice, hopefully he's learned his lesson.

I received a text from him about a hour and half after I delivered the screen shots of me and Monica's conversation. Thank god I never deleted these. I just knew Raquel was the only bitch I was fucking consistently right now so I didn't worry about her going through my phone checking for nobody being that she want my girl. Cyrus had shot me a text saying he wanted to come kick it with me and talk.

This shit was gone be mad awkward being that we haven't spoken sense the little kiss incident at the club and he tried checking me. I wasn't really tripping cause it wasn't like he was gone try any of that "rah rah" shit with me. So I sent him a text back letting him know he can slide. Now it was just the waiting game to see what the hell he had to say this time.

My thoughts were interrupted by my door bell and knocking. Then my phone buzzed with Cyrus telling me to open up. I threw on a shirt being that I only had a pair of basketball shorts on. Running down the steps while the knocking still continued. "Hold the fuck up soft ass nigga" I stated through clenched teeth.

I opened the door to see Cyrus standing there with a slight mug on face making his way in before I could even invite him in. I sucked my teeth, "Well welcome nigga." I stated sarcastically as I shut the door behind us. He found a spot a my dining room table which had high wooden chairs to sit at. We sat across from each other as we both stared each other down and folded our hands.

"So we here for a staring contest or to talk this shit out? I know you probably thinking I'm bold as hell for talking to your lady but to be honest man if I truly wanted that bitch why would even let you know I was conversing with her?" I stated eyeing him trying to read his body language he just stared at me with a blank expression.

"I'm trying to figure out the same shit that's why I'm here. Monica was trying to tell me you was on set up shit, I don't really believe it. I mean it's pussy all over this thang what you doing trying to set her up D?" He stated leaning forward looking into my eyes.

I tried to act all appalled and shit. "Set uppp???" I sucked my teeth. "Man, no disrespect my nigga but you know the rep that girl hold around here. And you know the type of nigga I am, why would I waste my time wasting my time with yo chick when I could be knee deep in someone else chick?" I stated laughing.

He looked as if he was buying it as he sat there in silence contemplating for a minute. "You got a point. But then again even with all this pussy that never stopped you for fucking on Katt." He challenged.

"Mannnn" I burst out laughing  laughing as he sat there confused as hell at what I was laughing at. Clearly the joke was his bitter ass.

 Clearly the joke was his bitter ass

"Get overrrr it. You should be thanking me if we keeping it real. I done showed your ass not once but twice these bitches ain't to be trusted. I'm just trying to look out for my boy. I felt so bad you was still drooling over her knowing she wasn't shit. So I took a risk and now look. I'm right, once again."

He sat there taking in all the bull shit I was feeding him. He slowly began to nod his head. About time I thought to myself. I didn't know what the fuck else is was gone take to try to convince this nigga so hopefully this was it.

 I didn't know what the fuck else is was gone take to try to convince this nigga so hopefully this was it

"Yeah alright, I feel you bruh. Wish you aint have to show me this way but I do appreciate you looking out for a nigga. This really could've been Katt #2. So I appreciate you letting me know the deal and showing me what I was blind to." He stuck has hand and we shook. Guess that meant we was finally mutual.

Cyrus raised from chair as we walked together to the door. "I'm sorry for tripping bro. I just be so damn blinded to the bullshit sometimes I let things get the best of me. Good look." He dapped me up and I watched him make his way to his car as I shut the door. Hell yeah he blind as a fucking bat I chuckled. I decided to clean up a little and shoot Raquel a text, she'll do until Monica came running back to me.

Omniscient

Cyrus was blinded. And what he meant by blinded is blinded by his snake ass friends. He wasn't going for none of the shit Dave was trying to tell him. Especially after he laughed in his face about the same similar situation they had been in. When he was supposed to be "looking out" as his boy. So Cyrus decided he was going to continue to text him and stay mutual so that Dave thought they were good until he spoke with Monica again. He grew up learning to keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.