5.In Due Time

Can y'all drop a comment and let me know if y'all like this so far? The drama starts soooon 🤞🏽

Dave
April 22,2018
12:45 pm

"Aye Cynthia, you gone let a nigga put the whole 10 in ya guts or what?" I said as I licked my lips eyeing the guard. She sucked her teeth ignoring my comment. "I take a that as a yes then, just hit my line baby you know how to find me."

My boy Juan was cracking the fuck up. Me and him were cell mates and the lil taco munching muthafucka was was a cool dude. I ain't fuck with too many so if I said you good then you was. He even took it upon his self to let his bitch find me a lil chick while I finish these next 2 months.

I was ready to get the fuck out of this bitch. Too many fucking dicks around me too long had me ready to knock niggas head clean off. This shit just wasn't right. No pussy served on a platter everyday was the real fucking imprisonment.

I fucked on a few guards but these bitches wasn't hitting on shit. They was starting to get scared of shit. Some of these hoes even used me, trynna take my goods just to flip the script. Doing favors for me when they felt like it. Who the fuck they thought I was? I'm big Daddy Dave ya hear me?

I was ready to pop back out. You know doing this lil bid though I been feeling like a changed man. Maybe when I pop back I can get me a lil lady to kick back with. My ass been wild my whole life specially with the females. I was just a freaky ass nigga who had needs just like the next person.

My needs sometimes got me in trouble. I done got wrapped with so many hoes I've honestly lost count. I don't boast about shit. That's just what it is, shit it's me, it's my life. I'm gone change one day, maybe this prison shit getting to my head.

I can't believe it's already been 5 years since a nigga done seen some shit other then these walls. What was even crazier was how the shit with down. I wouldn't take shit back though. Whatever I had to do I would do that shit with a pride. I'm always a man of mine.

I got this homeboy Cyrus of mine. I met that nigga when I was just 17. I always been in and the system and in trouble. From bitches to the law if it wasn't thing it was another, I grew use to that shit though. When I met Cyrus that was my lil nigga I was like a big homie to him.

I always was a rapping ass nigga and my foster parents lived right across the street from Cyrus who used to DJ in his garage. One day as I walking from the store I headphones in free styling over beats as it I made it back to the crib. That was me and Cyrus first encounter.

"Aye bro! Aye, wait up" he ran over to me hitting my shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows and mugged em as I snatched my arm back.

"Who the fuck is you my nigga? Don't you ever put your hands on a man. Unless you want a grown man ass whooping" I stated getting in his face. I hated for anybody to touch me.

"Maaaaan, if you don't get the fuck out of here g. I been seeing ya sad lonely ass on the poor rapping all the time while I'm DJ'n. I ain't scared of shit. Just wanted to see if you wanted to spit some shit on something real instead that weak ass MP3 player." This nigga just laughed at my ass.

I still agreed though. Me and that nigga rapped everyday while he DJ'd and made different beats for me. That nigga always looked kind of soft so since he looked out on the music tip I decided to help if he got in little bullshit. Everybody knew better to fuck with a Brewster.

Cyrus ended up going through some hard times. His pops never been around and his moms fell on hard times and lost her job of 8 years. She began to drank and become unmotivated so Cyrus had to step up and started selling since he couldn't get enough gigs to make ends meet.

He ended up getting to wrapped up into a bitch as usual, typical lightskin shit. These hoes ain't no good. I always told bro the world don't owe him shit so quit doing so damn much like you gone get something back in return. He never listened though. And because of that he fell for a snake.

While Cyrus was hustling I felt like he started to move too much. His new little bitch Katt started to only want to be around when he was making moves. I wasn't feeling that shit. Why that the fuck she couldn't be normal and want AppleBee's dates or some shit. She ain't even seem interested if you ask me, the nigga was clearly pussy whipped.

He hit me one day asking did I want to ride and make a few plays and head to the spot. I agreed of course and we rode out. His girl hit him up saying she had a cousin who had a big play for him to get. So he asked was it cool with me to ride with him because he ain't never met any of her people.

She ended up shooting him a text saying that her cousin asked to just meet up at the park around the corner from her crib. Cyrus felt better going somewhere open like that since he ain't like fucking with new niggas. So we stopped by his spot to grab the shit he needed and dipped.

I told him I'd make the transaction instead because I already felt uneasy.  We made it to the park and there was 3 police vehicles with armed officers ready to fire. We were then arrested and detained for drug possession with intent to distribute. Whole time we were both saying we did it while getting questioned.

I ended up getting the opportunity to speak with Cyrus and let him know I've adapted to this. I could do this shit easy and his mom still needed him out there. A few months into my sentence we ended up finding out the bitch tried setting him up with the pigs for some bread. She was gone now, they put her in protective custody.

It was all good though. Everything in life happens for its own reasons. Rather it's a blessing or a lesson. It is what it is. In due time I'll be a free man and I was ready to wreck havoc. I was debating on if I was even got let this nigga Cy now if when exactly I was out. Might just pop up and and surprise this fool.

One thing he did was keep hella money on my books, and write me on J-pay every damn day annoying the shit out of me about feeling guilty but truth was back then he wouldn't of lasted in here at all. He had a vision, and he stayed loyal so wasn't shit to be guilty bout because I chose to do the time for my nigga.