16. The Things We Do for Love

Dave
April 26,2018
7:45pm

Raquel decided to come back tonight. She claimed she supposedly had some dinner plans tonight with her girl but her girl called off saying that her man came by to make up and that she'll fill her in tomorrow. To me it sounded like my planned had failed. He was supposed to go handle her ass after I told him she threw the pussy. He was always so tender for these bitches so I guess it was plan B.

Yeah Cyrus and I were close, a lot would say like brothers. If you would ask me he basically took her from me since I fucked her first. Plus, Cyrus didn't deserve her. When he decided to come to my house and step to me he tried to mention Katt. It was funny to me he was so mad about a bitch he decided to put his hands on.

Cyrus had some weed and money come up missing, mostly when she was around. He came home drunk trying to go confront her about it and the argument went way left. According to Katt she shoved him away from her from stepping to her. He got in her face again, and choked her out leaving his finger prints on her neck.

We were pretty cool so I comforted her and that turned into us fucking. It wasn't intentional shit just happened. It wasn't like I haven't told him these hoes wasn't shit anyway.

I guess he never got over that shit, he needed to though. He obviously didn't give a damn about her if he laid hands on her. Hoes can call me a dog all they wanted but I have yet to put my hands on a lady.

That's why I never knew why my guy felt like he was this saint when he had his own demons. I honestly felt that's the real reason Katt took that bread and ran. He needed to suck that shit up and deal with it.

A small part of me was glad they made up. I've been kind of enjoying Raquel company and if I didn't want her friend I probably could've wifed her. She definitely had all the right traits, she was solid as hell and funny.

Also let's not forget shorty could suck a mean dick. If I was a Cyrus ass nigga she probably would've had me in my feelings by now. Thank god I was more brown skin then light.

I was allowing Raquel and I to have a little night cap tonight. Instead of staying at my crib, we agreed on a hotel room. I told her I wasn't that comfortable with her staying overnight yet and surprisingly she was okay with that.

"Babeee, I'm about to freshen up" she yelled out from the bathroom. Since Cyrus made Monica curve her, I also decided to treat her out to dinner being the gentleman I am and since Cal been looking out for me.

"Aight, that's cool I ain't going no where." I yelled back. I waited until I heard the shower running and decided to make my move. I began throwing around all the covers and blankets. We just got a quickie in so shit was already scattered around.

I knew I heard her phone buzz, and luckily for me she wasn't the type to keep her phone with her everywhere

I knew I heard her phone buzz, and luckily for me she wasn't the type to keep her phone with her everywhere. Finally lifting a cover I heard something drop. Bingo. I located her phone and seen she had had no password. I knew all that time in prison reading bibles was gone help a nigga, this couldn't be nothing but God.

I unlocked it and wouldn't you know? Her screen saver was her and Monica. I guess my heart was leading me right. I heard the shower knob squeak lightly as she turned it off. I scurried through her contacts grabbing Monica's number. And by the time she turned the knob completely I was able to grab the number and delete my evidence.

I dropped to the floor immediately as she made her way out the bathroom. I began crawling on the floor probably looking dumb as hell. "Aye have you seen my condoms? I could've swore I brought more then one." I said scratching my head trying to look confused. She crossed her arms over her towel rolling her eyes. "If you don't get yo ass of the floor we got to go."

_____

We made it down to a restarting called The Block here downtown in the D. This girl was cheesing like a muthafucka too, the shit was kind of cute. We were cracking hella jokes the whole car ride and we even rapped together. That shit was crazy I thought she was fucking around and Cal really had a nice flow. We kind of vibed right there.

I had to get my head in the game though. Seeing Monica had me all fucked up. Maybe I just needed closure but shorty really was trying to keep her distance and I just couldn't sleep at night with that shit. I got plenty hoes I guess since I've never being turned down it bothered me. Bad.

It wasn't like I didn't know her reasonings but it's been years. And if she hated how she pretended to she obviously would've pulled back from that kiss before we seen Cyrus.

Raquel and I ended up finding a booth to sit in once we got inside the restaurant and we both ordered us some drinks to start with. This our first putting in the public so I figured a few drinks would help us both.

"You know I've never been a date before? Like this shit really got my cheesing and shit looking all corny." She laughed. I laughed along with her "It's cool, I don't do the wining and dining so consider this both new to us."

She smiled at me letting our hands touch each other. "You know you really didn't have to keep me company during my bid, come get a nigga, pay for my cut, and throw that good ass pussy on a nigga. I hope you ain't looking for no ring right now from a nigga." I joked with her.

"No really Raquel, I really appreciate you. I know we been around each other a lot lately but I hope I got a friend in you shorty, real shit." I could feel the liquor talking I think I said too much. She leaned in and kiss me.

"Long as you got my front, I got your back. My loyalty is everything. I don't do second chances often so if you got have beef with me then we gone have beef forever."

She did this dramatic ass heard turn

She did this dramatic ass heard turn. "If you don't sit your goofy ass down!" I burst out laughing. This girl did the absolute most but I can't lie I needed this laugh after all this time behind bars. She was definitely good people and I enjoyed her energy.

Our food had just arrived, she grabbed one of her fries munching on them. "You think I'm playing. I got played once, don't give that out that crack filled dick if you can't be as real as I am with you." I just kept eating burger. "Mhm, I hear you" I stated between bites.