18.Secrets

June 18,2018
Continued from that night..
Dave

"I love you Monica. I always have and seeing you confirmed I always will. Before you open that smart ass mouth hear me out ma, we ain't got to be together but don't just block me out completely. Can we be friends? Kick it here and there? And if you want the dick, don't hesitate to ask." She sucked her teeth. "Chill baby girl, I'm just trying to make light of this."

I saw the corners of her mouth turn up then immediately fade. She use to love when I called her baby girl. I guess she still was still into that corny shit. Glad I could get that out of her. I decided to use that to try seeing if she allow me to touch her. "Monica" I began as I licked my lips grabbing her chin to look me in my eyes. "Be real with me and your self and tell me what you felt when you seen me. Tell me you ain't want me deep inside you Mo." I felt her tense up as she pushed my hand away.

She rose from where we were seated. "Dave I can't do this. Just take the money back. Were not doing this." She began walking away and immediately grabbed her pulling her unto my lap as I grabbed her face maneuvering my tongue into her mouth. Then it happened again, everything stopped. I ripped off her bra she was wearing as she made no effort to stop the kiss.

"I want you so fucking bad Monica I'm sorry." I grabbed one of her breast licking around her already hardened nipples as she let out a soft moan." I continued to suck on her nipple as I made my hand into her thong she was wearing feeling her wetness. I pulled my hand out revealing the sticky mess on my fingers.

"Shit Mo."I eyed her as she looked at me seductively. "Just tell me you don't what this just as I bad as I do and I'll stop." I searched her face for answers to see her crying. "What's wrong?" I cupped her face.

"But I do want it. Don't talk, just fuck me." That's all I needed to hear as tears streamed down her face as we continued to kiss passionately. I had her stand up asI pulled down the green thong she wear. I cupped her fat round ass while one finger made its way into the sticky mess she had between her thighs. She let out means as I kissed her stomach down to her thighs having her bring her pussy to my face.

"Let me taste you" I stated as I looked into her eyes grabbing her ass to come closer to my face. She squatted as she brung her pussy eye level to my face as I devoured each sweet drop of her juices.

"Daveeee" she screamed out. I felt her legs trembling as she struggled to to stay positioned as I ate her. She tasted so damn good and sweet if too bad I needed to see how she felt too or I could've kept this shit going all night. Seeing that she was close to her orgasm I made sure to keep going until she released her into my mouth.

I pulled her down to my hard dick and baby girl was soaked as hell so it was easy as hell to slide into. Shorty was the perfect fit and my dick fit perfectly around her walls. She placed her hands unto the walls as I gripped her waist ramming all ten inches of my curved dick into her hitting her spot every single time. I felt her juices flowing onto my dick with each bounce she took.

"I missed you so much Monica. This pussy even better then before." I grunted. She matched my strokes and she continued to fuck me. We were one as of right now and if I could die with my dick inside of this bitch right now I would. We continued to fuck the shit out of each other as I bent her over to catch of view of that ass. Me and Monica were children when we first dated and now she was most definitely a grown ass woman with a body to show for it.

She had such a nice arch as she tooted her ass up for me. I got down on my knees and began to eat her from the back. That shit was she was doing was nothing but the devil because within a few strokes she had came again as I followed right behind her. I began pulling up my things as she grabbed her thong from the ground.

Now her ass was crying again. What the fuck? After all this work I just put in I thought her ass was gone be all over me again. But yet, there was the water works again. "Yo Mo, you good?" I asked as I grabbed her and began to hold her.

"What the fuck did I just allow? I'm so stupid. I know you Dave, you're not shit man. I cared about you but" I cut her off.

"No you love me!" I didn't expect me to get this heated but she wasn't gone sit here and stunt like she didn't give a fuck about me I didn't get played. And I wasn't gone let her let us have this moment then try to play on me. Right idea, wrong nigga. "Listen, what you not about to is sit here and still lie to me and yourself! You wouldn't have sat here let me talk to you and fuck the shit out of you if you didn't give a fuck about me." I scoffed.

"You know what Mo. I'll just let you sit here and think long and hard about this shit. Make a decision Mo before I have to help make one for you. I'm out. Oh, and don't worry this can't be our little secret." I left her standing there before I really had went off on her ass. I know she was probably hurt I just left her like that but she was not gone let me do her like I was her bitch. Aht Aht.

I decided to leave Dream Girls because I wasn't even feeling that shit no more right now. All this fucking scheming and plotting I had to do to get to her I thought this was it but her ass was on some whole other shit. I bet Cyrus wouldn't even be fucking with Mo ass if she knew her ass was hitting up "Nas" sneaking around and shit.

I located my car in the full parking lot hitting my keys to unlock the doors. I needed some good vibes right about now and the only person who've made getting out of prison worth it other then hoes was Raquel. Shorty was special, too bad her and Monica was close. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them though and I damn sure wasn't gone drop neither until I figured out what the fuck was going on with Mo.

 What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them though and I damn sure wasn't gone drop neither until I figured out what the fuck was going on with Mo

I hopped inside of my whip adjusting my seat. I shot Raquel a text hoping to get a response only deciding to give her a call instead. Within a few rings I got a response. "Heeeeeey Daddy" She squealed into the phone. Her ass was so fucking cute and she knew what she doing with that daddy shit.

"I need my girl. You know you always know what to do when I don't have the best days." She gave me the word to come on. Raquel wasn't a talker when it came to talking about problems, but whenever I was down she asked no questions and knew how to make a nigga feel good.