14.The Hangover

(First of all, can we all just take a moment to appreciate how damn sexy my baby daddy is up there 😩.. ok now carry on y'all.)

April 26th, 2018
Cyrus
1:45pm

I woke up abruptly from my sleep throwing up on the floor near my coffee table. Nearly falling over and throwing up on my damn self. Why the fuck where my pants around my ankles and my dick hanging out my boxers? My head was spinning a like a muthafucka. I didn't even bother to clean up the throw up as more came out before I can lay back down for a second.

My heart and head was so fucked behind Monica and Dave. Especially after we fought, I just remembered going to my car pissed the fuck off deciding to head to the bar but everything after is blurred. I felt violated as hell at the moment being fucking half naked and I never jacked off. I always felt it was too much pussy around for that.

If I didn't get a nut off myself then what stranger danger ass bitch did I let into my crib? I tried lifting myself up from the couch as I began to panic. I wasn't the type to get fucked up like that and especially in the mindset I was in I knew I had to went overboard. I needed to get my shit together.

First, I made sure to grab some Tylenol to help kill this headache I had. Then I grabbed some cleaning supplies and a mop to clean up the mess I made. I was trying to go through last nights events but I just couldn't come to what happened. I finished wiping up and figured maybe a shower would help clear my head.

Getting out I threw on a pair a jeans and one of my flannels. I stood in the mirror trying to figure out if these last twenty-four hours really just turn on the way the did. I was kind of torn on who I should reach out to. I had my boy since teens who was hooking up with my lady then stepping to me on some crazy shit like they had some shit deeper then what was. Then you had Monica, I loved her.

Seeing her with someone else other then me ripped my heart of chest. And at that moment although I was pissed I knew my reaction was only because I've fallen for her. Dave haven't let me known he was even getting out, and when he did I had to be notified by Nas, and the way he came for me I wasn't felling that shit at all. I decided to hit up Dave first then see if Mo was willing to talk to me.

With me and Dave being boys I felt like we needed to settle this and now. I needed to hear an explanation and a damn good one. I decided to shoot him a text asking if his willing to meet or have me pull up. He responded in no time surprisingly telling me to meet me at his crib that his chick had just left.

I locked up my house praying whatever bitch I had here last night wouldn't try to rob me. I also made a mental note to get some cameras installed in my shit in case I had some more drunken nights ahead of me. Hopping into my car I started it up and popped Dave's address into my GPS. I prayed I wouldn't have to whoop this nigga ass today.
______

I wasted no time making it to Dave's. After putting into my GPS I ended up remembering the rest of the way. I made up to his doorbell and knocked. After a few knocks he finally made it to the door. He furrowed his eyebrows looking as if he was hesitating to let me in. "Nigga you responded to the fucking text, is you gone let me in or not?" I stated bluntly.

Dave walked away leaving the door open. I followed his lead behind him. He sat at a large table in the center of his dining room. I pulled out the wooden chair sitting down across from him. I folded my hands together as we sat across from one another mugging each other in silence. I got here and didn't even know how to react, this was my boy but part of me wanted to knock him the fuck from the chair.

"So what the fuck was up last night? I see my lady with my fucking nigga and when I come to confront her here you go being fucking captain save a hoe. Just like with me and Katt, before that bitch ran off with that bread we had one bad disagreement then here you come trying to comfort my bitch. Mind yo fucking business!" I rised from the table with my chest heaving.

Dave sat there just chuckling. "Oh, so you Incredible Hulk now? Maaan, sit yo weak ass down little nigga. I let you pass cause we was both fucked up the first time. But just cause I been away don't act like you don't remember who the fuck I am. Now we can talk like men or I can whoop yo ass. Now I rather you know the truth about your girl."

The truth huh? I sat back down to listen to what the fuck he had to tell me. Hopefully it was something to give me some type of clarity on all this shit. "Speak." I sat back down and leaned back in chair.

"Me and Monica go way back. I took her virginity and broke her heart. I don't really give a fuck about her, we was just fucked up and she seen me after her strip act and I asked her for some pussy and she was ready to give it up, said she been going through some rough shit. I'm actually fucking with a chick Raquel right now. Bro, I'm a retired hoe. I'm not on that shit no more, just let the liquor get the best of me." He stated nonchalantly.

Part of me wanted to believe him. "So you got a chick named Raquel?"

"Yeah, my boy Juan put me on her. We actually been pretty consistent, she was here this morning. Even got ya boy when I got out." Dave stated showing me his call log and text messages.

I guess he wasn't lying. Monica trying throw the pussy on him that fast though wasn't a big surprise but striping too?? Showing what's mine? I couldn't believe that bitch. I've been betrayed once and she knew that why would she even play on me like that? We ended to talk ASAP. I stood up from the table to shake Dave's hand.

"On some real shit bro, I apologize. I appreciate you breaking the situation involved and I know liquor can make you do some crazy shit. I believe you and I forgive you. You know what's crazy though, Mo got a best friend named Raquel. Small world. Too bad you couldn't have ended up with her crazy ass first." I laughed walking out the door.
____

Dave told me exactly what I needed to hear and now I wanted to hear what bullshit Monica was gone feed me. I was going 80 in a 60 fuck a ticket and I knew she wasn't gone hit me up so I didn't bother to call her. I stopped at the liquor store near her house. Liquor was the only way I was gone talk to her. I grabbed me a pint of vodka downing half before I pulled in.

I tossed the rest of the liquor out of the window as I drove and seen her car was gone. Luckily, I remembered one night we came she forgot her house key but kept a spare in the flower pot beside her porch. I found the key and unlocked the door. It was quiet, I decided to sit on a chair in the corner of the living room and wait for her to come inside.

After ten minutes, I was debating on leaving when I heard the knob twist then click. I had kept all lights off when she flicked them spotting me sitting as she dropped her groceries she was holding.

 I had kept all lights off when she flicked them spotting me sitting as she dropped her groceries she was holding

I swiveled in the chair slightly, smirking. She looked so damn good even when I was pissed at her. "We need to talk."