23.The Set Up

Raquel
"Hell yeah I'm fucking him too! What the fuck Mo?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now my heart sank this felt like deja vu.
I can't believe I was pregnant by best friend first love the nigga she was probably fucking while I was. I couldn't stomach the thought of this happening again.

Monica stood up from the couch. "Nooo, I'm so sorry Raquel. You know I wouldn't do this to you again." She grabbed ahold me but I brushed her off. I know it wasn't her fault I mean how would she would've known? I thought me and Dave was feeling each other. I told him I'm all in. I meant that shit and he never bothered to mention me?

"When was the last time Monica? I need to know, did he eat your pussy too?? Feel free to hurt my feelings cause they already hurt!" I crossed my arms waiting for her to be honest. Now was no time for the bullshit I needed her to keep it real as real can get today. I needed answers and now.

Monica sighed sitting back down onto the couch. "Aht Aht bitch you was doing all this talking two minutes ago I'm gone need you to speed it up sister." I said clapping my hands. My patient was growing thin and quick as hell.

"Chill Raquel you act like this shit ain't a lot on you as it is me. I feel terrible! I look so horrible to everyone and all I wanted was love. Now look what I've caused around me." Monica began to sob. "We just fucked a day ago and yes I rode his face." She said lowly as she looked at the ground fidgeting with her fingers.

I couldn't believe that fucking hoe. He really was fucking me and my best friend. I've mentioned her name plenty of times around him. He had to put two and two together at some point. I wanted to believe he didn't know we were damn near sisters but this shit just wouldn't sit right with me. I felt played as hell. I felt so dumb so finally stepping out my comfort zone and getting close to a dude.

I should've known better then to trust another nigga after my first love did me the way he did. Monica got her drink spiked and my first love had sex with her now look at me falling for someone again just for her to have him first. What was so damn special about Monica? What was I lacking that niggas always have to spread they damn community dick to me and my friend.

"Bitch what, what you say?" I titled my head looking at her shock. I was flabbergasted.

 I was flabbergasted

"A day though. A day?" I began to laugh. He was so fucking bold for this one. I could be a hoe but this right was beyond me. He had officially achieved the Optimus Prime level of hoeness. He was certified certified and the shit made me sick to my stomach. That was low, even for Dave.

Monica sat there crying and crying. She knew better then to speak right now it was nothing she could do. The dirt had been done and it was no coming back from it at this point. "You know what's the craziest part, when I was telling you I was pregnant. I never got to tell you it was his." I began to cry myself this time.