6. Bouncing Back

Monica (Mo)
April 22,2018
4:15pm

Here I was just arriving home after hiding out at Raquel's parents crib. Cyrus ass was a man of his word cause his ass definitely wasn't letting me curve him that easily. After attempting to go home the first time I seen Cyrus ass banging on my door. I quickly told Raquel to hide me because I just knew his ass would pop up her spot next. I did not have the time today.

She decided on going to her parents for a few hours until he quit all the messages. It eventually died down so she took me back home. This man was a fool. What was I going to do? I know I wasn't ready to talk, at least not at the moment. I started to go through my text messages.

Cyrus🥵🍆:
Yo, I know you seen my calls. All this dick and special ass tongue and a nigga can't even take you to go get you a 4 piece nugget wtf Mo

Cyrus🥵🍆:
So no response 🤔 Yeah aight that's real bold Monica first you put me out like I'm one of yo hoes now you can't even text back? Yeah you being real lightskin bro 😑

Cyrus🥵🍆:
Maaaan, I'm finna getcho lambchop neck ass, yo bottom of the of the boot face ass, nawh fr though quit playing with me mama and hit me up or I'm pulling up no cap 🤬

I exhaled deeply locking my screen. I cannot let this man drive me nuts like this. He ain't even that damn important. I could do what I did best. Hit up one of my guys. Jules was looking pretty fucking good before I was snatched up.

It was back to work tomorrow and just one more night of play couldn't hurt anything. When my parents left they left behind a nice lump some of money for me. They were the only children just like me, so everything they had went to me.

I didn't have to work, but I chose to. Working kept me busy plus that's where most of my niggas came from. Either from out clubbing or at the gym I worked out at. I was sick of all the fucking rumors about me and my pussy. So I applied at the local gym to blow off steam.

It was crazy how just because I chose to have sex just like everybody else there was a issue. Maybe I shouldn't have slept with half the men I did but that's my business. I was a grown ass woman and I did make it my business to get checked regularly . I just hated anybody to keep tabs on my pussy especially when you weren't fucking me.

I was becoming disappointed in myself for allowing myself to become this thot ass bitch. We all had problems though right? Some worse then others, this was my coping skill. Everyone did shit differently but I just knew with this title over my head if I ever decided to settle down how long will that shit truly last?

I did enough moping and feeling sorry for last night. Cal insisted that she come pick me up tonight but honestly I did not want to bump into Cyrus. He had one more time to act like my man and this time it will be a problem. It's like the biggest hoes always trying to make rules and regulations while they do them. Right idea, wrong bitch.

I refused just to sit around until tonight. And I did tell Raquel no niggas today but maybe I should just go into my job to speak with my boss. I needed to try to pick up some extra hours so my cooch couldn't convince me to call one of the guys. That bitch could be so damn convincing.

I sat back onto my queen size bed and just stared up at the ceiling just going over the last 24 hours when my phone went off. Dammit Cy, please let a bitch breathe. I cursed myself in my head. Although, it wasn't Cy it was Jules. Speaking of the fucking devil.