Chapter 1

Ugly. Gross. Waste of space. These were the thoughts that ran through Harry's mind every day. It steadily got worse as time went on. He started skipping classes and meals claiming he "wasn't hungry" or he was tired, but what he was really doing was going to the bathroom and breaking down. His friends started to worry about him and wondered where he was going. Harry thought that he was responsible for the deaths that had happened like Cedric Diggory. He didn't want to be the one to save them all. If other adult wizards couldn't do it how could he? To top it all off, he was gay. Harry was scared of coming out because of what people would say. What about his friends? He didn't know if they would accept him or not. No, he didn't want anyone to know. The only person he had confided in was Myrtle, and that was because she occasionally came in the bathroom and saw him crying, and also she said that she wouldn't tell anyone. As the days passed, everything went downhill. Harry had started cutting himself. He cast a spell on the cuts to conceal them for most of the day, but they always came back at night. He still never told anyone else about what he was doing.

He walked to History of Magic as sad as ever. I can't keep this secret forever. Somebody's bound to found out. He thought. This was something that he was scared of too. He thought he saw someone once, but it was just a curtain. He got to Professor Binns' class and sank into a seat beside Ron and Hermione.  "Mate, where've you been?" Ron asked, "You missed Charms and Herbology." Harry didn't listen to anything else Ron said. Hermione was telling them how they needed to study for the upcoming tests and finish homework, but Ron was saying that they could do it later. Harry just ignored them. He hated his life. He just wanted it to end. No one could help him.

I don't know what this is. I'm a horrible writer. I'm sorry if you don't like it but you don't have to read it.