Chapter 2

Harry went back to the dorm and fell on his bed. He sighed. You don't deserve to be their friend. The voice said. You're a disappointment to everybody. Harry got up to go to the bathroom. He opened the mirror cabinet and took out a tissue box. In the box was a small razor blade. He took the blade and pulled up his sleeve. There were small red lines on his arm, which stung whenever they were touched. He put a spell on them so to conceal them, because everyone would be concerned. He used to be able to pass some of them off by saying he fell, it was because of Umbridge, etc. Every possible excuse was made. It was getting harder to hide, because there were so many now. Harry cut a slit under his wrist. No one cares about you. You should just end it all now. No one would know or care. Just go.
He put the blade deeper. You're such a disgrace. Harry stopped. He carefully placed everything back and hid his cut.

He went down to dinner but ate very little. "Harry are you okay? You've been very gloomy more often." Hermione asked. "No I'm ok" Harry lied. Ron and Hermione did not look reassured. They looked at each other and went back to eating. Harry sighed. They probably don't care anyways. He thought.

Ron's POV
I don't know what's up with Harry. He's been so sad since we got here. Also, he disappears and misses class and meals. Hermione always tells us how we should be studying or doing homework, but I think her concern for Harry is bigger than her concern for school. And that means a lot for a person like Hermione. I also worry a lot. Every time Harry comes to a meal he barely eats. I would think he would be hungry but he isn't.

We go up to the dorms to go to bed. In the middle of the night I wake up to see Harry sitting on the side of his bed muttering and looking down at something. "Harry why are you up so late?" I say sleepily. "Go to bed it's late." "I will I'm just doing something." "Ok whatever" I say. I fall asleep once my head hits the pillow.
Harry's POV
That was a close one. I thought he saw what I was doing. I had been trying to hide all my recent cuts, but my spell hasn't been working lately for some reason. I always have to cast it a lot for them to become invisible, and the spell isn't staying for how long it should. I sigh and look at my arms. One is really red and the other was ok. They're getting red because of how deep I've been cutting. The voice in my head has been getting stronger and I believe it. I lay down and shut my eyes. Hopefully the cuts can be concealed.

500 words (counting these ones)