Chapter 8

"Pansy I need your help." "What did you do?" She asked. "Why did you assume that I did something?" Draco asked. "Do you want me to answer that question?" Pansy asked.
"Fair point." Draco said. "Anyways, it's about Harry." Pansy pulled her chair closer. "I'm listening." She said. Draco then told her everything that happened. "-and there are like these cuts on his arm but I don't know how he got them." Pansy stayed quiet for a little bit. "Draco, you do know who you have to tell right?" Pansy asked. "No I don't." He said. "You have to tell his friends." Draco looked at her "What?! I can't do that! They would never believe me anyways." "Draco" Pansy started to say "they can help you. It doesn't matter if they might not believe you. They are his friends." Draco sighed. "Ok, I'll tell them."

The next day when Draco was walking from breakfast, he looked for Ron. He finally found him waiting for Hermione outside the classroom. "Hello Weasley." Draco said. Ron groaned. "What do you want Malfoy?" Ron asked, annoyed. "I need to talk to you." "About what?" "Lets go to an empty classroom." Draco suggested. They went to an empty History of Magic classroom. Draco closed the door. "Malfoy what was so important you had to drag me here?" Ron asked. "Well... it's about Harry." Draco said. Ron then stood up very quickly. "If you did something to him..." Ron started to say. "I didn't do anything! Something happened when we were hanging out." Draco said. "Wait, you guys hang out?" Ron asked.
"Yes but that's not the point." Draco said "look something is wrong with Harry." "Why would I believe you?" Ron asked "You could be lying to me. This could be some big prank." Draco couldn't take listening to Ron anymore. He would not listen to anything he was saying. Tears were spilling from Draco's eyes now. "YOU KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME?" Draco yelled "BECAUSE I SAW THE CUTS ON HIS ARM. I HEARD HIM SAY HE WAS GOING TO KILL HIMSELF. I LOVE HIM. I NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE YOU CAN HELP ME STOP HIM. IF YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE ME THATS YOUR CHOICE. JUST STAND THERE WHILE HE DIES." Draco ran out of the room leaving Ron in shock. He didn't care how many people were looking at him at that moment. Draco just kept on going to the common room. He sat by the fire and cried.

Hermione's POV
I was walking to potions when I heard yelling from a classroom. I walked over to the noise and Draco Malfoy ran out. I was confused. 2 minutes after he left, Ron popped his head out the door. "Ron what happened?" I asked. "I may have found out what's wrong with Harry." Ron said. He then told me what happened. "Oh no this is bad." I said. "Why?" Ron asked. "Did he say how many cuts there were?" I asked. "Um... I don't think so. He said that Harry was going to kill himself." Ron said. I freeze. "We're skipping potions." I quickly say pulling Ron's arm. "What Hermione I don't understand." He says. "We have to go find Draco."