Chapter 7

1 week 3 days after Chapter 6
Harry and Draco were sitting by the tree by the lake just talking and writing. "I bet that I can jump into the lake without the Giant Squid noticing." Draco said. "Yeah sure Draco." "No I can totally do it." Draco said. "Oh whatever." Harry said. "Well if you think it's so easy you should do it with me." Draco playfully said. "You know what," Harry started to say, "I will do it." They got next to each other. "Ok ready?" Draco asked. "Yeah ok." Harry said. "Ok on the count of three. 1...2...3!" Draco said and pushed Harry in. "Hey! That's cheating!" Harry laughed and pulled Draco in. "Haha ok." Draco said and got out of the lake. He sat down and noticed red on Harry's arm. "Harry, are you ok?" Draco asked. " Yeah, why?" Harry asked. "Your arm is red." Draco said.
"Oh shoot."
Harry got out of the lake and quickly looked at it. "Wait what happened? Let me see!" Draco said. "Um.. it's nothing." Harry said. "Come on, let me see!" Draco said. " I don- " Harry was cut off by Draco grabbing his arm and looking at it. Draco gasped. There were small cuts on his arm with blood coming out a little. "Harry are you-" "Please don't tell anyone." Harry said. "What? I don't understand what you're doing and why." Draco said. Harry sighed. There was a long silence. "Draco I'm sorry, I can't tell you." "Wait-" but Harry had grabbed his things and hurried off.

It seemed like nothing happened. They didn't talk to each other the rest of the day. Draco had to tell someone. Harry could get more hurt. Who would believe him though? Draco Malfoy cares about his enemy? Who would he tell? Draco walked to dinner. He passed by Myrtles bathroom again and heard her and another person (he assumed it was Harry) and stopped. Harry was in there again? Draco listened to their conversation.
"-then people don't have to deal with me after Saturday. They don't care. I mean, if I told them I was gay, they'd probably just hate me. Even worse, if I told them who it was."
"You should reconsider. You've got your whole life ahead of you."
"No Myrtle. I have to do this. If I stayed, all my problems would crash on me. Why did I have to be the one to save everyone? The astronomy tower is enough to kill me."
Draco was shocked. Instead of going to dinner, he went back to the common room. He knew exactly who to tell. They knew everything about every situation. Luckily for Draco, the person he was going to tell was in the common room. "Hey Draco." Pansy said.