Chapter 3

Time skip 1 week
Draco's POV
I sat at the slitherin table looking over at griffindor. "Draco he's still not there." Pansy said. I sigh. She was talking about Harry Potter, the boy I liked. I remember how accepting my friends were when I told them.
Memory
Pansy Blaise I need to talk to you. "Ok what do you need to tell us?" Pansy asked. "Umm can we go to the common room?" I asked. "Sure" Blaise said. They walked to the common room. This is it. The one thing that decides whether I lose my friends or not. Draco thought. They all sat down around the fire. "Ok so I don't know if you're going to be my friends anymore but I just have to tell you." Draco said. "Omg just tell us already." Pansy said. "Ok..." Draco started "I'm gay" he stated. He looked down because he had expected them to be weirded out or something, but what he didn't expect was for Pansy to hug him and for Blaise to pat his shoulder. "What? You're not mad or anything that I'm gay?" Draco asked. "No." Blaise said. "Why would it matter? You're still our friend." "Yeah we're Slytherins but we're not that mean." Pansy said. "Oh and also I ship you with someone but you weren't gay so I never said anything about it." "Do you like anyone?" Blaise asked. "Yeah I do actually" Draco said. "Who is it? Spill the tea." Pansy said. "I don't want to say. You wouldn't understand why I like him." "Mate you were scared of telling us you were gay and it turned out fine just tell us." Blaise made a point. "I like Harry." "Yes!" Pansy said "Blaise I told you it would happen! Drarry for life!" "Dang it." Blaise said and handed Pansy seven sickles. "What? I'm confused." Draco said. "I bet with Blaise that you liked Harry." Pansy said. "But you didn't even know I was gay." Draco explained. "Omg Draco you talk about Harry all the bloody time it's obvious you're gay." Blaise rolled his eyes. "What's Drarry?" Draco asked. "It's a stupid ship name Pansy thought of." Blaise told him. "It is not stupid! It's cute." Pansy said. They all laughed.

Draco was sad. He had rarely seen Harry ever. He was never at meals or classes. He missed him, he wanted him to come back.

400 words not counting these ones

Ok I know this is mostly about the memory but I needed to write that part.