Chapter 6

TRIGGER WARNING
Suicide thoughts
Depression
Third person
"No. Stop." Harry said to himself. He was in Myrtles bathroom his knees on his chest and face in his arms. No one cares about you! Go kill yourself! The voice practically screamed at him. Harry cried into his robes. You're an ugly life being who should of never been born.
"Stop!" Harry yelled.
"Harry! Get up!"
Someone was yelling at Harry from somewhere. He jerked awake. "W-What happened? Is someone dying?" Harry asked. He sat up and put on his glasses. He could see that the person was wrong. "No it's not that. After you passed out on your bed, you started saying things like 'stop' or something. Is it you-know-who? Is he here? What happened?" Ron replied. Harry put his face in his hands. 'He probably thinks I'm so weird or something' Harry thought. He doesn't care at all. He's just annoyed. Harry's inner voice said. Harry got up out of bed and started to head out.
"Where're you going?"
"Taking a walk."
"It's like 2am!"
"I don't care."
Harry walked out the door. He headed straight for the astronomy tower and looked down. No one would know. You could just jump off. But Harry didn't. He just stayed there for the night. Before he drifted off to sleep, he thought about his life. The voices were taking more control over him. (Oh yeah I forgot to put a time skip at the beginning.) Harry was now eating once every two weeks. His classes were not the best in grades. 'I'm done with this.' Harry thought. 'Just kill me now. I don't want to live a life.'

After that night, Harry just started acting like everything was normal. He had planned when his fate was going to be. Two weeks from that day. Everyone was surprised when Harry came back cheerful, but then they were all happy. He had started to eat, come to classes, even do his homework instead of pushing it aside. No one had suspected anything. Except one person. Draco.