Chapter 11

But Draco caught him.

LOL BOI YOU THOUGHT

It was so fast he grabbed Harry and pulled him back into the tower in one swift movement. Draco noticed Harry was passed out. He probably got surprised by the momentum of his fall (idk). Hermione and Pansy ran up the tower to where the boys were. "What happened to him?" Hermione asked. "He's fine he just passed out." Draco said. "Oh good." Ron said. "Should we take him to the hospital wing?" "Yeah sure we'll just tell her he fainted or something." Draco said. And the group set off for the hospital wing. Luckily, they weren't spotted by anyone. It would be weird to see two sworn enemies together.

Harry woke up in the hospital wing. "Hello?" He said tiredly. He suddenly felt someone on him. "Hermione, give him some air!" Ron said smiling. "Where am I?" Harry asked. Then he realized where he was. "Oh my gosh I am sorry you guys are mad at me aren't you this is my fault-" "Harry calm down it's fine." Hermione said. "It- what?" "Mate it's okay we were really worried about you though." Ron said. "But- you don't hate me? You don't think I'm a freak?" "No Harry why would you think that?" Hermione asked. "I just- I don't know." Harry said burying his face in his hands. "Harry." Harry looked beside him. He had just noticed Draco and Pansy were there. He looked down at his sheets. "Why would you want to do this?" Draco asked. There was a silence, and then Harry mumbled something. "What?" Ron asked. "I'm- gay." "OH MY GOSH I TOLD YOU" Hermione said to Ron and hugged Harry again. "Huh?" Harry was confused. "Nothing it's whatever, but Harry you could have told us! It would have been ok we would accept you no matter what." Hermione said. "Oh. Sorry" Harry said. "Ok but who do you like?" Hermione said excitedly. "You're probably already right about this Hermione." Pansy said. "Geez Hermione knows literally everything." Ron says, "I want to guess who it is." "Sure go ahead." Pansy said smirking. "Ok here we go"
Ron opened his mouth to say something but looked stumped. "What?" Hermione asked. "I can't think of anyone." Ron said. "Oh my gosh Ron." Hermione said. "Well whatever, we all know it's Draco." Both Harry and Draco blushed a light shade of pink. "Aww see they like each other." Pansy said. "Wait, Draco you like me?" Harry asked, blushing slightly more. "Oh my gosh you guys wouldn't believe." Pansy said, spinning in her chair (so I made their chairs spin. I can do what I want). "He could not stop talking about you since first year." Draco's face was buried in his hands. "Please stop embarrassing me in front of people Pansy." Pansy giggled. "Ok,ok."
"So, want to go on a date when I get out of here?" Harry asked. Draco looked at him and rolled his eyes playfully. "So cocky Potter. But yes, I will take you up on your offer." Harry smiled.

Everyone was happy. Draco and Harry were going out and Hermione and Pansy loved seeing them together. No one had anything to worry about, and it was all over.

Or was it?

I'm just kidding