Chapter 3

"That was super fun!" giggled Agent 4 as she happily walked with a skip in her step, she then stopped turned to look at Agent 3, "We should hang out more often Agent 3, we were unstoppable in that turf war!" Agent 4 excitedly said.

"Indeed, You certainly had your way with those dualies." Agent 3 said as he chuckled, It was amusing to see Agent 4 being all happy and excited, hanging out with Agent 4 was just what he needed to unwind and take his mind off things even if it's just for today.

It was now noon judging from the position of the sun and he was getting a bit peckish, "Hey Four do you want to go eat somewhere?" asked Agent 3, "I got a bit hungry after those intense matches."

"Yes!" Agent 4 said eagerly as she got a little too close to Agent 3.

Agent 3 was caught off guard, he didn't really expect the eagerness in Agent 4's voice or why her face was really close to his that he could literally feel her breath, she must've been really hungry.

Agent 4 must've noticed this and quickly added as she looked to the side sheepishly, "I mean um, Sure, Let's go to Crusty Sean's food truck and find a place to sit." she then resumed walking after she said that.

Agent 3 just shrugged and followed suit.

It did not take long for us to reach Crusty Sean's food truck, Inkopolis Square is really small to be honest, Agent 3 ordered a crusty seanwich while Agent 4 had ordered a Double-fried super shwaffle, which left Agent 3 staring with wide eyes in surprise.

Agent 4 caught him staring at the food with wide eyes, and started to blush, "I'm sorry, this must be w-weird for you huh?" stuttered Agent 4 as she looked at Agent 3.

"Not, Not at all!" Agent 3 stammered, "I think it's pretty cute of you to order something like this!" added Agent 3 as he chuckled.

Agent 4 blushed as red as a tomato as soon as she heard those words, she had her hands on her cheeks to try to hide it, It did not work at all.

"C-cute?!" she stuttered.

"Yeah." Agent 3 said as he nodded.

"I-I'm glad."

They went and found an open table where they can sit and eat, thankfully there were many around the food truck, they then enjoyed their respective meals together, with Agent 4 having a big smile on her face as she was eating, happy of what Agent 3 said to her and partly because of the food.

They chatted while they were eating for a couple of minutes until they were interrupted by Agent 3's phone ringing, Agent 3 sent a look of apology to Agent 4 as he pulled out his phone to take a look at who was calling, and to his surprise it was Marie.

"Who is it?" asked Agent 4 curious on who was calling Agent 3, definitely not because she was annoyed that they were interrupted during their time together. Not one bit.

"It's Mar- Uhm, It's Agent 2." Answered Agent 3