Chapter 8

Agent 4 woke up started because of a sound of a door closing outside the room obviously she was a light sleeper unlike Marie, she woke up all rolled up like a sushi in the spare comforter that Marie had in her closet, she looked at the digital clock on the nightstand next to Marie's bed and saw that it was 8:30 AM. Considering they only had a few hours of sleep she was surprised at herself that she managed to wake up feeling somewhat refreshed.

She then got up and folded the comforter as nicely as she could, and went outside Marie's room, she was expecting to see Callie in the living room but found it empty, the only thing she found was a note stuck to the coffee table.

Agent 4 got closer to the coffee table and took the note out and read it.

I'll be back later, I have some things to take care of.

Love Callie.

Agent 4 figured she was off to buy some groceries or something, so she paid it little mind and took out her phone and prepared to message Agent 3.

Just because Callie got first taste doesn't mean she'll be giving up, It'll be just more motivation for her to keep trying harder.

She let out a blissful sigh and even started to drool for a second while thinking about scenarios about Agent 3 and her being on dates before she slapped herself in the cheeks lightly to fight the blush from coming.

Whoa there, get a hold of yourself girl, she thought as she sent a message to Agent 3, hoping to make plans to hang out today.

AGENT 4: Mornin' Three! Whatcha doing!

And after a moment she received a message back. What she read however made her frown in deeply,

AGENT 3: Morning Four, Callie and I are supposed to meet up inside Arowana Mall to get some breakfast, you're welcome to join us if you want!

So last night wasn't a trick, she does have feelings for him, Agent 4 thought with a shiver still remembering Callie's expression last night, obviously Callie's trying to get more chances to get ahead.

Not on her watch.

She could not let this go any further, Callie already had a sizable head start with the kiss last night, and she wasn't going to let her get in more.

So she fixed her face up making sure to not make any noise that could possibly wake Marie up and giving her more problems to deal with, so after all that was done she quickly headed out the door and closed it.

As Agent 4 closed the door Marie had just groggily woke up and headed outside her room into the living room, and looked around.

"Where the heck did everyone go?" she said, with a yawn obviously still pretty tired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nearing the time when Agent 3 and Callie was supposed to meet up, Agent 4 got to the entrance of Arowana Mall really early since she forgot to ask where in the mall they were going to meet.

Stupid girl, she thought while internally she was beating her head into a wall for her stupidity, she rushed here without even sending a text back.

While she was berating herself a hand held on to her shoulder, and she tensed for a second and she quickly turned around to look behind her.

As soon as she got a good look at the assailant her body relaxed and she immediately recognized the yellow-green ink color that Agent 3 had, I mean who would even forget a characteristic of someone who had romantic feelings for?